Biggest Night In 1D History

Louis POV

It has gotten easier these past 6 weeks. I am off my meds simply because I don't need them anymore. All if our families were here. Zayn's family, Niall's, Liam's, and even Harry's. It was both beautiful and chaotic. Because it is hard since u left the band. Hard in everyone.

Liam mum and my mum were talking. I walked over to hear their conversation. "Karen Liam is so loyal. I hope that whatever is happening between the boys that we stay in  touch. Louis  needs friends. He hasnt talked to a lot of people these days."

Liam mother smiled genuinely at my mum. "If course Johannah ! Us 1D mother's need to stick together."

That is when Niall's mother walked up to me. "Have you seen Niall and Zayn's babies. They are practically the most adorable things I have never seen. Where Patricia ?" I froze. I  couldn't get the words out. That God my sister Felicite spoke. "Patricia is in a better place now. How about you go talk with Zayn's mother Trisha about you grandchildren. Thank you."

I let out a relieved breathe. "Thanks Cite. Really." She smiled. "No sweat big bro. No I am going to have a chat with Phoebe. See ya later !", she said as she skipped off in Daisy and Phoebe's direction. I couldn't help, but laugh to myself.

Then Liam's sister Nicola came up to me. " Louis ? I just really want to apologize for not being there. Just know that we The Payne's do care about you." I smile at her. "Trust me I know you care. Thanks Nicola it was great seeing you. I gotta go grab a jacket we are all leaving for dinner soon."

I ran upstairs hopped in the shower. I grabbed my shirt that say 'Love Will Tear Us Apart'  I threw in a new pair a if my skinny jeans and brushed my teeth. I messed around with my fringe a little. I grabbed a light jacket and headed down stairs.

Once I hit the bottom of the stairs my sister Charlotte sqealed. "Awwe  ! Louis you look so young ! Well as young as my older brother could get !" I blushed a little and pulled Charlotte into a hug. "Thanks Lottie. I missed you."

She let out a laugh. "I missed you too you big wad of gum !"

We all ate and laughed and even subg together again. I wasn't coming back to the band, but man did it feel good to sing again.  It was so peaceful. It was good getting to see everyone e again. When everyone had left. I had this aching feeling in my stomach. So I went to get Liam.

"Liam ? Can you and Harry take me to the hospital. I feel horrible and my stomach hurts. Terribly." Harry was.sound asleep o  the couch so Liam just took me. The female doctor from before. Wheeled me to a room with Liam trailing behind. "Doctor what's wrong with him ?", Liam asked. She gave him a slight from. "He needs nutrients. He might go into labour I  a few hours. I am thankful you brought him before hand." She connected this tube to me and I suppose it gave me nutrients, but I made he drowsy. I started drifting into slumber.

"When he wakes up click this button beside his bed."

"Ok."

Then everything was pitch black.