4

Harry P.O.V

We all went out today why Patricia was at school. I bet she is telling all of her friends that One Direction is her family.
Niall was still sleep by time Louis,Liam,Zayn,and I were up.Zayn was staring off into space when I walked into the kitchen. "Zayn what are you thinking about ?"

I feel after Louis left we became kinda close. "Louis. He just won't listen to me. I don't even know what I did wrong ."

Zayn was really conflicted. Luckily Liam and Louis were in the other room.
"Zayn. Liam told me about the night.From a few years ago.Were you and Niall together as you were with Louis ?"

"Yes ok. I was with Niall that night. He was sound asleep next to me. Why Louis was watching Grease we were up there together."

"What were you two doing ? Because from the look of it Louis was upset then. Still upset now."

"We were having.....you know."

We then left the conversation at that. Niall started strolling into the kitchen. He wrapped his left arm around Zayn's shoulder. They then shared a kiss.

Louis was just looking at his phone the whole time. He the ran upstairs and said he was going out and had to be ready. I know it was bad, but I went through Louis's phone.

There was a press conference that he was going to do. Why wouldn't he tell us he was doing this ?

Louis just came down the stairs. "Louis why didn't you tell us you were doing a press conference ? Do you not trust us ?"

Louis was staring to get angry. "You went through my phone ! I am doing that conference because Patricia told me too. She says it will be good for me."

"Louis don't do it. It is not good for you."

Louis then walked away from me and out of the house. His press conference was LIVE so.....

"Louis why did you leave your boy band
One Direction ?"

"As you all know I am homosexual. I left because I had my little girl Patricia to raise."

"How is she holding up with everything ?"

"She is perfectly fine. She loves her life."

"Has she met her other father ?"

"No. But we love him deeply. She hopes someday to meet him."

"Thank you Louis. That was inspirational. Hope Patricia gets to meet him. Thank you again."

"Your welcome. Love you all. Bye."

Then Louis was on his way back home. Zayn and Niall were upstairs somewhere. Liam went out with Danielle again. I just sat on the couch.

Louis walked past me without muttering a word. He walked upstairs when I heard a shriek. I ran up after him."Zayn ! And...Niall ! Why are the both of you in my room. If you are going to be fuck
Buddies at least do it on your own room"

I was shocked Louis said that.Zayn and Niall then hurried to the other room. Liam then walked inside with Patricia. Louis was on the ground cursing to himself. "daddy !" Patricia lunged at Louis and tried to get him to look at her. "Patricia. Baby. Go pack everything. You are going to move in with Uncle Liam. Just know that daddy loves you. Always will.Never forget that."

Patricia did as she was told then left with Liam. "Louis that is you daughter ! You are supposed to netherworld for her !"

He then shouted at me with all his might. Along with tons of tears. "I sent her with Liam because I know he can protect her. She has been through enough as it is. She doesn't like to see me like this. I need to get my life together before I can take care of her."

And that was the end of it.