Going Away

Louis POV

"Nate I love ya. Hermione don't tease your brother too much. I will call when I land in LA. I live you both with the bottom of my heart.", I told my children as we were standing on my mother's porch.

"We love you to Dad ! We'll miss you most of all !", they cried in unison. We stayed like this for a long time. That is until Liam walked up. I totally forgot he was driving me to the airport.

"I will take care of you father on the road guys. He means a lot to me too. You are both special for having such a great father.", Liam told Nate and Hermione. Hermione ran straight into Liam's arms, "I know you will."

She hugged me one last time before headed in the house. She sent me a text telling me to give Liam her number because she better get used to him being around now.

Nate staggered for a little. He slowly walked up to Liam and hugged him. "Thanks. Not a lot of people understand what it is us Tomlinson's have to go through. I trust you because my father trusts you. Please tell me I won't ever see him cry of sadness, but happiness when he's around you ?"

Liam wrapped his arms around Nate. "Nate I didn't coke this far to hurt your father. I deeply care about. I know you known that. At least you looking out."

Nate hugged me last time and gave Liam his number. Just in case my phone was unreachable.
We both waved goodbye and hopped into Liam's car. Once at the airport. Liam wouldn't let me carry my own luggage. Except for my small carry on. "Liam I can carry it. I am not weak." Liam smiled, "I know you aren't weak Louis. I just wanted to carry your luggage. I am trying to he polite."

I thought about it. Liam was trying to be sweet. Not that he isn't adorable. "Fine. I will let you carry them this once."

As we boarded the private jet o was met with three pairs of eyes. Zayn , Niall ,and Harry.

"Louis !" Niall basically screams as he tackled me to the floor. "Louis good to have you back", Harry said and I just smiled. He tried to screw up me and Liam.

Then everything fell on Zayn. "Niall you can get off him now. You'll might just choke him." , Zayn said laughing as Niall helped me up. "Zayn that wasn't funny. At least for a horrible attempt at a joke. You really aren't that funny.", Niall countered back and Zayn fell silent.

I sat with Liam and plugged my ear phones in. I loved pur old songs, but sometime I could bring myself to listen to any of it.
Soon I was fast asleep, bit i could faintly hear Liam on the phone. "Sorry Nate he's asleep, but he sends his love. Once he wakes up I will have him call you. Bye kiddo"

I could hear Nate laugh. "Call me anything,but kiddo
It makes me sound way younger than I am. Bye."

Then the phone call was over. Then I was out like a light.

------------------------

Liam POV

I had to  shake Louis up three times. "Hey Lou. We landed. You should get up and stretch and you need to call Nate back. He called when you were asleep."

I got up like Liam said and stretching really helped wake me up. Then I dialed Nate. "Dad ! It is so good to see you have called." Louis smiled. "What you up to ? It seems like your rushing."

Nate paused for at least a minute. "I am headed to the gym with  with Lila and Joey. They say that I should exercise more because it looks like Hermione has more toned muscle than me, but I highly doubt it."

He laughed at Nate in a good way. He has always underestimated what Hermione can do. I wouldn't doubt it of she did have more muscle that him, but I would never tell him that. "Great ! Well in don't want to keep you friends waiting. Tell your sister I love and miss her ! Bye !"

Then it was the end of the phone call. I helped Louis with his bags and we all went straight to the hotel. I was sharing a room with Louis. Zayn and Niall are together so that leaves Harry by himself. And he seem to like it that way.