Destroying Liam's Chances

Harry POV

Liam and I haven't really been talking since we had that huge argument. Zayn was oblivious to my plan and Niall went back to avoiding Louis.

Louis was upstairs when I approached Liam. "Let's head to the club. For old times sake." Liam stared at me. "Why would I go anywhere with you ?", he said radiating anger.

I smirked. " Because I want to make it up to you Liam. Not everyone is going to apologize like me. You do remember what type of guy Zayn is right ? Seriously the bloody bloke never apologizes. " A smile cracked its way into Liam's lips and we set out for the night. As we were there I put my plan in motion. "Here Liam drink this."

He gave me a questioning look. "Harry you know that I am not a big drinker. What is that anyway ?" I laughed at how funny this was going to be. "Oh...just Vodka. You om with that ?"

He snatched the shot glass away from me and downed it in a second. I was surprised to see that. So I gave as much alcohol that I could muster up from the bartender. I was going to make sure Liam crushed Louis's heart.

After all they have been to together what.....3 weeks. I was definitely going to have some fun. Once Liam was drunk enough I pushed him into the direction of the dance floor.  Some girl walked up to him and I guess was flirting. Then out of nowhere Liam kissed her.

He brought her over so that I could meet her. "Harry t-this is Camille. Camille this H-Harry."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too.", I said with a wide smirk on my face. Considering I have been videotaping them all night. I also took pictures. I fake " accidentally " sent that out to every media station. Also sent the stuff I took with Liam's phone to Louis.

Man I can't wait to see Liam's face tomorrow morning !

*********
Louis POV

I was feeding Nate and Hermione when I got a text from Liam. Since he and Harry left to do god knows what. You can never really know with Harry. It was a video and a couple of pictures. I watched the video. And watched as Liam danced touched on some stupid blonde girl that wasn't me. I scrolled threw the pictures ad saw them kissing. Liam and the girl from before.

I wasn't going to cry. I grabbed Hermione's and Nate's stuff along with mine. And went to find somewhere that we could love far away from my never ending deathbed that is One Direction.

Nate was crying since he didn't really understand what was going on. Hermione just snuggled into for the moment.

Once when settled in my old flat. I had sat my twins in the couch and put on Grease which I know will be their favourite movie growing up.

I could only hope that they don't find me. I only wish for that one simple thing. That One Direction stays the FUCK in my past, and doesn't resurface in Hermione and Nate's future.

Once they were asleep I got a random text from Harry. 

H : Where are you Liam is freaking out ! I am am freaking out !

L : Fuck off Styles. I want nothing to do with him !

H: Want me to come get you ?

L: .....

L: This all ENDS  Now !

Then I had shut my phone off completely. I am pretty sure he was only saying what he was saying so that I could run into Liam and the bitch he just hooked up with at the club.

I craddled my babies and fell asleep with soft music in the background to soothe them, plus to soothe me.

Liam blew his chance. So did Zayn, Niall, and Harry. I won't have.me children ignored anymore. The world will know and that is my mission. To let Hermione and Nate see that their father isn't a broken tot anymore. To let them see the the soldier fight his everyday wars. As they will. My princess and my little prince.