Doing Whats Right

Louis POV

I was out with Nate and Hermione for lunch. Every thing was fine till I spotted Liam and the boys. Niall wasn't with them though. "Louis please come back to the band. We need you.", Liam tried effortlessly.

"No. One Direction and I will never work out. You are doing fine with the 4 of you. You don't need me."

Then Harry spoke up. "I get that you are upset with all of us, bit that doesn't mean you have to shut us out. No matter how pissed off you are."

I scoffed. Pissed is totally how I am feeling. How I am feeling times 10. I was going to say something, but Zayn got to it first. "We miss you. Everyone misses you.  I know I've hurt you, but that doesn't mean you should walk out on a huge part of your life. Your dreams, Louis."

Nate then spoke. He and Hermione both know that Zayn is their other father. They hate him. "My father hasn't given up on anything. He has kids to raise. He can't just put off parenthood whenever he feels. He cares about us. I know that you want him back, but taking him away from us doesn't really help. Now fuck off you son of a bitch. "

I nudged Nate telling him that's enough. Normally i don't allow the cussing,but in this situation I really don't care about what they say.

I stood up. "Liam I do love you, but I am not ready. Ambushing me like this doesn't make my decision easier. In fact it makes it harder. I will text you later once I have come to a conclusion.", I said walking over to Liam and giving him a peck on the cheek. I looked at Zayn and Harry one more time before walking away with my children.

I am doing what's right for now. I will make my decision and once I do no one can stop me.