Going To Liam

Louis POV

"Dad text Liam. You love him, and we shouldn't be the reason your holding yourself back. Liam cares about you. You deserve happiness too. I am telling you this because we love you.", Hermione reasoned with me.

I looked at Nate and had only seen anger. "Mione give Nate and I a minute, please ?" She scurries off to somewhere in the house away from us. "Nate what is it ? Something is deeply bothering you." Nate chuckled a tortured laugh." I want you to be happy with Liam I do, but seeing you with Zayn doesn't feel right ? Where would we stay if you left ?"

I was saddened that he felt that way. "I am not going back for Zayn. I am going back to Liam. I love him Nate. Liam loves you and Mione just as much as i do. Zayn isn't the issue. My heart being where it belongs is. My heart belongs with Liam, but dont forget my heart will always have a special place for you and Hermione. You would stay with your grandmother (my mother) of course. I would try to call at least twice a week. I love you, Nate."

I kissed him on the forehead. "I love ya too, Dad. Now go get Liam so that we can be a family again."

I ran up the stairs to my room. I jumped onto the bed for my phone. I started texting Liam.

L : Yea. I will go with you guys. Me and the kids talked it over.

Leeyum " That is good. I miss you. Were will the kids stay ?

L : With my mother. You know how much she adores children. Let alone twins

Leeyum : Yeah I remember. When do you want me to come get you guys. We leave next Wednesday.

L : Come get me on Tuesday. We will drop the kids off on Monday. Can't wait to see you.

Leeyum : Same. Night Louis. Xx

L : Night Liam. Xx

--------------

Soon i went to sleep. The only things on mind were my children, Liam, performing, happiness at last.