3

Liam P.O.V

We finally tracked down where Louis was hiding all this time. Turns out he has a daughter. Her full name is Patricia Rose Tomlinson. What's ironic is that I am her favorite uncle.

It was still nice to see Louis again though. The only problem is that Zayn still hasn't picked between Louis and Niall. Even though it is clear Patricia is his daughter.

*Flashback*
I was talking with Harry when we both seemed to see an angry Louis. He then stormed out of the room. Next came a Desperate Niall wrapping his arms around Zayn. Like Zayn was his. And his only.

This was when we spent that night at Harry's flat. Niall and Zayn cuddled for a while. That is until Louis walked in. So I went to have a private chat with Louis.
"Lou. Why are you so upset ? It is kind of showing." Louis shrugged his shoulders. "I am mad at Zayn. Every Time I turn around he has Niall all over him. It is getting annoying."

"Has Zayn did anything with Niall that seemed out of the ordinary. No. So stop stressing and come sit with me and Harry. Or go watch Grease or something."

"Fine."

He went to watch Grease by himself. He said he wanted to be alone. Sooner or later we all felt sleepy,and chose to head to bed. At 2 AM I heard some foot steps in the hallway. I cracked my door to get a clear shot of Louis in front of the room Zayn was in.

You could hear thumping inside the room. You could even hear Zayn mumbling Niall in his slept. Zayn is a wild sleeper. We heard him whisper Niall about 8 times. Louis looked almost completely broken. His ocean blue eyes filled in tears.
*End Of Flashback*

That was the first time I have ever seen Louis cry. Because of Zayn that is. Why can't Zayn understand that you can't mess with people that way ? Why was he whispering Niall that night ? I don't know to be exact. I hoped that their relationship will get better. I was wrong or got worse. That is when it drove Louis mad and he quite the band.

I just hope that he won't make it seem like he quit for no real reason at all. I hope he learns from his mistakes. As does Zayn.