I Ran Into The New Harry

Liam POV

After Harry left I didn't think that Niall, Lou, Zayn, and I would survive. We hadn't heard anything from him in 5 weeks.

"Leeyum ! Can you go to the store and buy me more food ? I'm hungry." Niall yelled from the kitchen. I could tell that he was still grieving. Lizzy took Brandon. He gets to only see him on holidays.

"Sure thing Nialler ! I am heading into town now !" I jumped in my car and headed into town so that Niall won't drive everyone crazy.

I hopped out the car and started heading into the store. I bumped into this guy. "Watch where your going !" He walked away before I could apologize.

Then next thing I know I am at the back of Walmart looking for Niall's favorite snack. When I saw someone who looked a lot like Harry. "Harry ? Is that you ?" He turned around and I was meet with the green orbs I have always known.

"Liam ? What do you want ? Louis pissing you off." I laughed. I can't believe that he is being so cocky. "I am here buying more food for Niall." Soon a guy walked up behind Harry with a serious expression on his face.

"Harry, sir. Tracy has left us. She was seriously hurt. I am sorry Harry." Harry nodded and sent the poor bloke away. Then another guy showed up. "Harry we all are leaving town. We want to wish you luck. It is about time you headed home."

Harry then nodded him away. "Liam do you mind giving me a ride to Louis's ?" I smiled the I noticed all the tattoos that covered Harry's body. He was different now.

"Sure Harry. Come on."

We payed for my thing for Niall then jumped in the car. When we arrived at Lou's Harry froze. "Haz you ok ?" He gulped and took a deep breathe. "I haven't been here in so long is all. I am fine Liam." I opened the door and was tackled by a so-called-starving Niall.

"Harry ! Liam brought Harry home boys !"
Nialled yelled to Louis and Zayn. Louis and Zayn ran into the room hand and hand. Harry dialed some number then there was a knock at the door.

I opened it to find Taylor Swift one of Harry's ex-girlfriends. "Harry babe what is it ?" Harry kissed her on the cheek. "I just wanted to tell them. The news that is."

We all stood there shocked at what was happening. "Boys. Taylor is my fiancée. We are getting married." We all cheered for him. Even though I never thought that Harry would end up with Taylor.

I ran into the new Harry today. I am sad to say that the Harry Styles we knew is dead. We all need to adjust and hold on to the memories we had with the old Harry.