Family Reunion

Carter and James's style is a lot like their father's Niall and Zayn. (Shown above)
-------
Carter POV

"Carter !", uncle Liam yelled. I slde down the stairs just in the knick of time. "Yes ?" My uncle then had a bright smile set upon his face.

"Louis , Hermione, and Nate will be here soon. Be Nice." I rolled my eyes and went to the living room where James was. I look more like my father Zayn. Just I don't have jet black hair. I have a few parts of blonde here and there.

James however look alot alike our father Niall. He has baby blue eyes and jet black shaggy hair with a blonde streek.

"Our unwanted cousins are.coming today. Seriously ? Today of all days" James shrugged me off. "Hello !?!?"
I was starting to get frustrated with him so I slapped James. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR !" Then our dad Zayn trailed into the room. "James what did I day about cussing."

James started to tear up and headed to the stairs m "Don't follow me. I will be fine." He disappeared up the stairs when Dad turned to look at me.

"Why did you slap your brother ? You know how sensitive he gets." I scoffed. "Dad he ignores me all the time. He is supposed to be my best friend and twin brother, yet he acts completely oblivious why I am near or around him. Worst of all Louis and them are coming."

Dad pulled me into a lightning hug. "Let things work themselves out. James will tell you what up with him when he is ready. Got it ?"

"Got it."

My other father Niall walked down the stairs. "Zayn ? Zayn ? Where are you ?"

"In the living room with Carter !"

My other father looked disheveled and angry. "Why is James upstairs sobbing ! Today was supposed to be the day we mend things with Louis and bring him back to us god dammit ! You knew how important this was Zayn !"

I stepped forward. "Dad and I had a nice little talk. I made James cry. Trust me what I did will never happen again." My blonde haired father looked me over then headed to the kitchen. He was going to cook lunch.

James stayed in his room all day. I couldn't have hurt him that much. Could I ? Louis and them had just arrived I was told to tell James to come down. "J ! Louis and the others are here !" With that James pushed past me and looked our uncle Louis with his giant blue eyes. "Uncle Louis ! " he tackled him to the ground in a hug. Louis laughed. As if it was a memory he was going to cherise. I mean he wasn't here for us anyway !?!?!?

Louis I guess looked at me to receive some sign that I acknowledge him so I have him the warmest smile I could muster and I nod. I really don't do hugging, unless it is my father's I'm hugging.

We ate lunch then..... Things started to down spiral for me. What am I going to do ?