5

Louis P.O.V

I was still trying to get my life together.Patricia and Liam stopped by with Harry and Zayn. I apologized to Harry for how I acted the other day.

It has been 1 month since Patricia has been living with Liam.She is moving back with me today.

"Thanks Liam for taking care of her. Again." Liam then turned a light shade of crimson. "You don't have to thank me. You did what you did for the safety of Patricia."

"Liam can I talk to you in private ?"

"Yea. Sure."

"Am I doing the right thing ?"

"Louis only you can know the answer to that."

We all hung out til I heard Patricia yell with all her night from the living room. "Patricia what is it ? A minute ago you were peacefully playing with my phone."

She growled before she answered. "Zayn and Niall are outside with some kind of surprise for all of us."

Patricia hated both Zayn and Niall's guts. Just like her father. We all walked outside to see a nervous Zayn and an Excited Niall. There was a boy standing in front of them. The boy looked roughly 13 years old. "Louis ? I would like you to meet Brandon. Me and Niall's son."

I was speechless. He had a child with Niall the whole time. My feelings don't matter right now. Patricia is the one I am worried about.

Brandon sauntered his way over to Liam and gave him a hug. He even called Liam the best uncle in the world.
Then Patricia sweared for the first time in her life. "Typical. You had another child you would have rather been there for. Do I even matter DAD ! Or should I refer to as Mr. Malik ! I fucking hate you ! Uncle Liam did you know about Brandon ? Harry what about you ?"

When they didn't answer she got her answer. She ran inside the house full of tears. Brandon was now standing timidly next to me. "I apologize for her actions. A little too much at the moment."

Niall then decided it was his turn to talk." Louis your not mad ? I would have sworn it would have been you who exploded."

"Niall
I gave up. Zayn picked you. I doesn't phase me that you have a child around the same age as mine. Niall you are going to be a great father."

I then turned my attention to Liam and Harry. "Liam. Harry. Give her sometime. But the best way to make it up to her is her birthday. Let me correct that. Brandon and Patricia's birthday."

So that is what we did.