A new start

Louis POV

"Why are all of you looking at me like that ?" I said as everyone's eyes are on me. "Louis......Niall's pregnant." , Zayn said as if it wasn't that important. I scoffed, "I know. I overheard when you were talking to Liam. Anything else I need to know ?"  I said as my eyes meet each of the boys faces.

Harry was the one that spoke up. "Simon called we have to head back to the U.S. One Direction has a duty as a band, but we said we won't come back unless you came with us." I was shocked to hear that. I after all want to be able to successful on my own terms. I won't dare join One Direction again. "I will start packing tonight. So that I can ship everything out there by tomorrow afternoon. "

"Lou are you sure that you want to come with us ? I mean we put you through so much." Liam said considering he is 'Daddy Directioner'. I laughed. "That doesn't mean you aren't my friends. I did miss you guys I was just more focused on Patricia more than the void I felt not being with you guys."

I said as I started packing up stuff around the house. I am only doing this to give them what they deserve in the first place. Breaking me was the beginning. Now it was my turn to break them. To make them know how it feels.

Niall then walked over to me. "Louis ? Louis I know you are upset ! I am sorry, but not all the blame falls on me." I shrugged Niall off. It wasn't all his fault, but it was his fault. "Lou ?" Harry said considering I was ignoring Niall. "Harry not now. I have to get done tonight with packing. Then I have to go say goodbye to my mum. You know the women who raised me ?" I said as I started to feel agitated.

Once I was done I called my mum. I didn't even bother leaving the room to talk to her. "Lou how are you?" I chocked back tears. "Mum I am going back to the U.S. With the boys. Just thought that you should know." I felt her immediately tense. "No ! Louis I won't let the same thing happen to you a second time. I need to be there for you !" I let some tears fall. " Mum I can take care of myself. I love you and I will call you if I need anything." I said as she sobbed her goodbye to me. "You better call me. I love you Louis !"

Then that was the end of it. Just wait till we reach the U.S.