Louis Knows Everything !

Louis POV :

I came back to the flat because I know that I can't leave the boys here alone. I snuck back in. No one heard me. I walk to the edge of the living room near the kitchen. I hear everyone talking. Harry wasn't there.

"Zayn you need to tell Louis. He deserves to know that even after everything that you pick Niall. He should also know that Niall is pregnant." Liam said as if he was annoyed with Zayn and Niall.

"I know Liam. I just have to find the right time to tell him." Liam didn't respond after that. I slowly entered the kitchen. "Hey boys. What's up ?" No one answered me. I went upstairs to Zayn and I's room. I walked into the bathroom. I went through our trash and found a hidden pregnancy test.

I was infuriated. He had done it again. He made me believe that he loved me. Even though it was Niall all along.

I had been broken for that last time. I wrote a letter to Liam to read to the boys.

Dear Liam,

I have taken it upon myself that I can't be loved. The funniest person is always the most broken. I have come to terms with that I can't be loved. Zayn cheated on me for the second time. Niall is pregnant for the first time.

No sees me for who I am. I am willing to sacrifice everything. I possibly won't be the same after a while. I am probably gonna change.

No one deserves what I am feeling. Harry. I know you love me Harry bit I can't love you in that way. Sorry. Zayn and Niall make up your minds. Liam thank you for being there to help me if I fall.

Sincerely ,
Louis

I left the letter on the living room table. I then snuck back outside the house. I was going to take a small stroll in the park. That is when I sat on the bench and was playing back old memories of me and Patricia.

*Flashback*
"Dad ? Please let me go to the Little Mix concert ? I want to get to know the feeling you used to have in One Direction."

I laughed at Patricia's very convincing points. She could always get me to say yes with a little persuasion. "I will let you go only if.... I still get to have a Father-Daughter day after the concert."

Patricia smiled at the idea I put in her head. She started to jump up and down with excitement. "Fine. I can't believe I am going to a Little Mix concert ! Love ya Dad !"

She said running back up the stairs. I have giving birth to such a beautiful young woman.

I walk back inside the house to find all the boys seeming to be upset with each other.

This is going to be a long night for all of us.