4

The garden at the back of the Yeh Mansion was big and decorated with diverse flowers from red roses to gardenias and sunflowers, gardening was a hobby Suwei dedicate herself to and while Soojin and Shuhua ran around the backyard laughing and playing, the woman took care of her flowers and watched them with a smile, and once in a while when they show interest to what she was doing, the matriarch would explain what she's doing, giving tips and all.

"They're so beautiful, Aunt!" Soojin comments as the three of them were crouched next to each other, looking at the flowers in front of them, the purple petals caughting the girl's attention; The day was sunny so the two of them wore proper hats as for Shuhua she had her wolf themed baseball cap with her.

"This is a Monkshood" The woman pointed at the flower with purple petals. "and those are lilies." She smiled and then looked at both of them. "When you both are older and get married to good men, I'll use some of the flowers for your bouquet."

Soojin smiled, shy while Shuhua stuck her tongue out, disgusted.

"Boys are gross, they don't wash their hands." Shuhua complained and the woman playfully pulled her ear. "Eomma!" She then whined as Soojin laughed next to her.

They heard the door that led into the kitchen open and turned around to see Miyeon, both girls stood up and quickly forgot about the flowers as they ran to greet the older girl that started to swing the car keys in front of them.

"Guess who got her first car!"

"So cool!"

Miyeon had just turned 18, and despite that she still prefered hanging out with Soojin and Shuhua over her classmates, Shuhua was a brat and always teased her and while Soojin was more shy, they still got along and played just as much; Miyeon felt less lonely with the girls she consider her sisters. 

"Don't let her bragging fool you, she was shaking all the way here." A new voice was heard and they spotted the Thai girl leaning against the door frame.

"Nicha!" Shuhua beamed as she ran to the girl and hugged her tight, and the older hugged her back. "When did you come?"

"Last night, We stayed at Miyeon's place and you know how our dads get." Miyeon laughed and nodded, at first the two men didn't get along but now they are best friends and Miyeon had a feeling Huang was the one who managed to make those two get along. "So last night was just celebrating." 

"But today we'll be going out and doing girl stuff." Miyeon said, spinning her car keys on her finger as she smiled at them. "Which means shopping! Go get dressed up you two."

Soojin and Shuhua quickly ran upstairs while the older duo watched with matching smiles. 

"I'm wearing my green shirt!" Shuhua said as they walked into her room.

"No!" Soojin snatched the shirt from the younger's hands. "That's not a going out shirt! It has holes in it." 

For a kid who was always spoiled, Shuhua for sure couldn't care less about the brand of clothes or if they were fancy or not; Suwei always had a hard time getting her into the fancy dresses when she was younger and she always managed to get rid of the ribbons on her hair. 

"We'll be the first on Miyeon's new car!"

"After Nicha." Soojin corrected, but she knew that didn't matter, not to Miyeon at least, the girl had a heart bigger than her chest and she carried it on her hands for anyone to see, Miyeon was a good girl, polite and respectful.