20

"Something bad is about to happen to me

I don't know it, But I feel it coming

[...]

I just hope she don't wanna leave me"

Miyeon threw a dart across the room, hitting the target she had placed nearby on one of the bookshelves, it was a picture of Sungho and other people she disliked and didn't have the pleasure to kill yet, She had talked to Kim Hoon, trying to get the old freak on her side and after managing to schedule a business meeting, Miyeon had nothing else to do but wait; She threw another dart on the target, hitting Sungho's eye.

"Bullseye." She mumbled to herself, just in time as the door opened and Nicha walked in; Miyeon put her legs down from her desk and put the darts down as she realized the other's mood. "Hey-"

"What did you do to Sorn?!" Nicha yelled, slamming her hands on Miyeon's desk, who only looked up at her with a blank expression. "She's not at her coffee shop or apartment, Miyeon! What did you do?!" She yelled.

Miyeon leaned back against her chair and only stared at Nicha without saying anything which made the other more upset.

"Is this some type of game for you?" She asked.

"If this was a game, I would be having fun." The older replied.

"Where is Sorn?" Nicha asked again, slamming her hands on the desk once again.

"Have you checked the police station?" Miyeon asked. "She was a cop–"

"I already knew that." Nicha's statement caught Miyeon by surprise. "What? You thought you were going to give me a big revelation?"

Miyeon stood up and smacked her keyboard, as well as some photo frames from the desk, startling Nicha who took a step back at the sudden rage coming from the other.

"You knew?!" Miyeon exploded before walking around the desk, Nicha took two more steps back as the other walked towards her. "You knew she was a cop and still went with her?!" She grabbed the Thai by the arm, squeezing it.

"Miyeon, You're hurting me-"

"Are you stupid?!" Miyeon yelled, shaking her by the arm. "You befriended a cop of all things! What did you tell her? What?"

"I didn't say anything!" Nicha yelled back, trying to get out of her grip, but with no success. "I did it for you! The police can't wait to arrest you Miyeon, we need contacts."

That seemed to lessen her anger, and Miyeon looked at her surprised before her gaze was angry again and she squeezed her arm.

"We already have Soojin," Miyeon replied. "Don't try to fool me."

"Why would I fool you?" Nicha asked. "I have been with you for years now, Miyeon." She said. "We need more allies, To protect You and Jiyoon." She continued.

"She 's dead."

"Huh?"

"Sorn," Miyeon clarified. "She's dead, I told one of the men to kill her," She released Nicha's arm before walking around her desk again, sitting down as if nothing happened. "Sleeping with the fishes,"

Nicha stared at her in disbelief, while Miyeon leaned back against her chair again as if daring the other to say something, maybe yell or even try to take her anger on her, But Nicha could only look at her, at the woman in front of her.

"She... she was my friend, Miyeon," Nicha said, watching as the other shrugged. "I met her at school, we... we studied together–"

"Should've introduced her to me earlier then,"