5

Yuqi had opened her eyes slowly as the alarm clock rang mercilessly indicating it was already six in the morning, and the sun was already out, some of it managed to intrude into the room through the thin orange curtain while she was in bed, covered by the thick covers; The girl stared at the window for a few second as her brain started to properly wake up and a frown shows up between her eyebrows.

My curtains aren't orange. She realized and then looked at the bedside table next to her, to the alarm clock still ringing. My alarm also isn't anime themed. What-

Then someone else rolled over on top of her and Yuqi froze on the spot as she looked down at the person on top of her, tan skin and short black hair mumbling something under her breath as Yuqi finally realizes it's Soyeon, a very naked Soyeon on top of her and she doesn't know what to do, wondering what had happened the night before; Clearly Soojin didn't show up and now she was in bed with her sunbae; The warmth of Soyeon's body left hers as she rolled off her after she turned off the alarm clock and then sat down on the bed, stretching her arms with a groan, and Yuqi was still laying down with her eyes focused on her naked back, spotting the flower tattoo she had near her left shoulder.

"Soyeon-nim…" She called and Soyeon chuckled before looking at her. "What… What happened?"

The woman smiled. "We fucked, what else?" She said and Yuqi looked down and lifted her own covers, her clothes were also gone and with a shade of red across her cheeks she pressed the covers against her body again and Soyeon laughed at the cute reaction. "Come on, you know I already saw all that."

"We were drunk!" Yuqi argued, the lower half of her face hidden by the covers.

"Yeah, that happens sometimes." Soyeon replied as she stood up, ignoring the gasp that left Yuqi once she saw the rest of her body. "I'm gonna take a shower, do you wanna join?" She looked at Yuqi who was staring at her with wide eyes, and Soyeon rolled her eyes. "There's another bathroom outside in the hallway, first door on the left; You can take my towel hanging on the door" It's all she says before walking into the bathroom of the bedroom; Yuqi stayed on the bed for a few seconds before finally deciding to get up, taking the towel with her. 

She followed Soyeon's directions and entered the bathroom that clearly was never used, it was perfectly clean, she stopped in front of the mirror and blushed at the sight of her messy hair and lipstick stains all over her face. What has gotten into her? She was never the type to get drunk, nor the type to sleep with a co-worker, yet Soyeon was so casual about this that Yuqi thought she was the weird one. 

She turned on the shower and quickly got under it, trying to think of what might have happened the night before, sure they must have gotten drunk while waiting for Soojin to come, which as far as she can remember she never in fact did show up, but besides the vague memory of trying all drinks one after the one she can't remember anything else.

"Yuqi-ah." She hears Soyeon's voice on the other side of the shower box and so she gasps, startled, earning a giggle from the older. "I got you some clean clothes, I'm leaving them by the sink."

"...T-Thanks." The younger one managed to say before she heard the door close, she wondered how she was supposed to behave next to Soyeon now, and how the other was gonna act about this too.

She left the shower box and quickly wore the clothes that were left on the sink, Soyeon was smaller than her yet her outfits seemed to be made for two people to fit inside and so Yuqi felt as comfy as possible, despite the unknown anime girl across the black t-shirt; Who would've thought those were her sunbae's personal tastes, she got out of the bathroom and heard some noises coming from the kitchen. She took a deep breath and gathered some courage before making her way there to finally face Soyeon, gasping once again once she saw the older woman wearing a bathrobe.