6

"Who's the most beautiful girl in the whole world? You are!" Miyeon smiled as she brushed her hair, watching on the mirror's reflection as Hwiyoung played with Jiyoon who was laying inside her crib wearing her brand new white dress as she looked up to her father with her big brown eyes, she looked so much like her mother, even now at 2 years old; She laughed as the man showed his tongue and made funny faces. "Did Nicha say when she'll arrive?" The man then asked, looking at Miyeon.

"She might come this afternoon." Miyeon replied as she stood up. "Her grandfather is sick so she wasn't that sure if she should come."

"I hope he gets better." Hwiyoung said before turning around to pick Jiyoon from her crib, then turning back to Miyeon with a smile on his lips. "We'll wait for you in the car, Darling." He then said, They'll be going to church that afternoon so Jiyoon could get baptised; Miyeon didn't believe a single thing about that but knew this was for image only, plus Hwiyoung himself believed in that so she chose to play along. 

"Wait," Miyeon said before he left with the girl, and he looked at her. "I wanna put some ribbons on Jiyoon's hair so she looks cuter." She said and the man laughed but gave the girl to Miyeon. 

"You women…" He said and Miyeon laughed as he shook his head. "I'll wait by the car and try to call Nicha." He spoke before leaving and Miyeon took Jiyoon with her to sit in front of the mirror, looking for white ribbons that would look just adorable on her brown hair. 

Jiyoon whines and shakes her little arms.

"I know, I know. We'll meet Appa soon, don't worry." The woman said, gently tying up the ribbons, she could hear Hwiyoung outside, probably right under their window, telling them to hurry up which made her chuckle, taking her time just to tease him. "Now look at you, A little princess." Miyeon said lifting Jiyoon in front of her then kissing her chubby cheeks. "So cute."

She made her way downstairs, tickling Jiyoon once in a while and smiling as the little girl laughs and shakes her little arms; Once out of the house she spots Hwiyoung inside the car parked by the gate, shaking his head probably to one of his favorite songs and then smiling and waving once he sees them, which made her smile and wave back. 

"Wave for Appa, Jiyoon-" Miyeon says, holding her tiny hand and making the baby wave at him as they started to walk towards him who waved back with a big smile; She stopped once she heard steps running to her direction, she looked at the side with a frown as she saw  Jaehyung, her driver, running towards her with two of the other bodyguards right behind them, it took her a few seconds to make sense of what they were yelling at her.

"MRS. CHO! THE CAR, GET AWAY FROM THE CAR-" She felt a shiver down her spine and quickly looked at husband. 

"HWI-" Miyeon was interrupted by the sight of the car exploding, the sound scaring Jiyoon who proceeded to cry as Miyeon fell sitting on the floor, legs weak as she kept looking at the vehicle in flames while everyone started moving to extinguish the flames in hopes they could save the man inside, But she knew there was no point, she held Jiyoon's face against her chest to keep her from looking at it while her urge to cry and scream was quickly repressed. 

"Mrs. Cho, Mrs. Cho-" She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Jaehyung. "Please we need to get you inside, where it is safe." She looked at the worried man and then at the car in flames, Jiyoon was still crying, looking for the comfort her mother wasn't able to give in this moment. "Come on, let's go ma'am-" She heard him say as he helped her get up and got her inside, taking them to the library, having her sit by the couch before searching every corner of the room for anything that might have been a threat.