8

"We look like a fruit salad." Soojin commented, hands on her hips as she looked at Shuhua, who was wearing a pastel orange, peach themed pajamas too big for her since she insisted on getting the same size as Soojin despite being way smaller, as for Soojin she was wearing a white pajama with cherries all over it-; Meanwhile there was Miyeon, hers was black with strawberry.

"A bad one if there's strawberries." Shuhua replied, glancing at Miyeon who crossed her arms and pouted.

"Hey!"

"It's not my fault you have bad taste!"

"You little-"

"You girls better be behaving in there. No fighting." They heard Huang say from outside the room, before they could hear the sound of him walking away.

"Yes, Appa!" Shuhua replied, loud.

"Yes, Uncle." Soojin and Miyeon also said in unison, Before the eldest smacked the younger with a pillow.

"Yah! Unnie! Miyeon is harassing me!" Shuhua complained as she ran around the room, followed by the other carrying another pillow to hit Shuhua with, Meanwhile Soojin couldn't help but laugh at them.

She couldn't be any happier.

.
.
.
.

Soojin crouched near the wall, at the back of the police station, and took a deep breath feeling her hands shaking and sweating; Soyeon had taken the package to the lab with her to analyze the blood on the clothes as the elder got out to get some air, It was raining lightly but Soojin couldn't bring herself to care and just kept her head down, staring at the concrete.

YSH had been digging up things about her, about her family and about Shuhua and the Yeh and Soojin didn't know how and for how long this person has been doing that, Some of the pictures were a bit old, even older than the first murder case; She couldn't stop the fear from forcing it's way into her heart; She had to do something about it before her loved ones got hurt once again.

"Soojin-nim." She heard Yuqi call, she looked up and saw the younger one standing next to her with her hands in her pockets, looking at her with this soft look in her eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Y... Yes. I'm fine." The woman mumbled before looking down again, Yuqi took a few steps forwards before crouching next to Soojin, taking some candy from the front pocket of her shirt.

"Here." Yuqi offered, taking her hand and placing the candy on it. "My mother always tells me that sweets help with a sour mood."

"Thanks." Soojin muttered before staying silent again. "That sicko has pictures of my girl..."

Yuqi frowned. "Yeah, That's a little worrying; But I don't think they intend to do anything to harm your daughter." She pointed out and Soojin looked at her. "I mean, some of the pictures are old, you said that yourself so YSH would've done something a while ago if they wanted to."

"Still, I can't just trust that this is all some sick joke with no ill intent behind it. I need to do something." Soojin sighed. "I just don't know what, exactly."

"We just need to work harder and catch this psycho." Yuqi replied. "Did Cho Miyeon tell you anything?"

"Nothing so far." The woman said, They heard footsteps and quickly spotted Soyeon leaning on the corner behind them. "Hey."

"Hey." She said back. "The lab rats said it might take a few days until they can analyze the blood." She started. "Jackson made Somi their main priority, so until we get her-"