Discussing The Stranger

(This afternoon, everyone was at base and Laney was still concerned about the stranger)

Laney: He was actually doing something to the statue or was going to.

Kelly: Do you think it was a Decepticon?

Laney: No. I'm not sure I would've noticed that. I think he was a human.

Raf: Well, that's a relief.

Miko: Agreed.

Laney: Still, a mysterious figure sneaking around the statue. Don't you want to know what he was up to?

Kelly: I don't even want to guess.

(Jack then came to the gang with a yearbook)

Jack: Good news. You don't have to.

(Arcee approached the humans)

Arcee: Why?

Jack: Because I figured out who it was.

(Dan guessed who it was)

Dan: A nighttime statue cleaner? A statue maintenance maintainer? 

Jack: No. Laney, you saw the mysterious figure getting off the bus from a fancy school right?

Laney: Yes. And he got back on the same bus heading to a fancy school.

Jack: Just as I thought.

(Smokescreen then approached the group)

Smokescreen: What?

Jack: That person goes to.......

(Then, all six humans say the name of the school, catching all the Autobots attention)

All 6 Humans: ........Diamond High.

Bulkhead: Wait. 

Arcee: Diamond High?

Jack: That's right. With the School Year Games starting in 2 days, they always try to prank us by defacing the Shadowbolts statue.

Wheeljack: Why would anyone take a bus all the way from a fancy school for that?

Raf: Because the Diamond High Wonderbolts are our biggest rivals.

Miko: Because that's just what the students at Diamond High would do.

Jack: Because even though we beat them in everything. Soccer, tennis, golf,

(Dan added more)

Dan: Tests, grades, plays, festivals, bake sales, etc.

Kelly: Even though all that, they still have to gloat.

(Jack showed the Autobots a picture of the defaced Shadowbolt statue in the previous year)

Ultra Magnus: Looks ridiculous to me.

All 6 Humans: Ridiculous?!

Laney: Really Ultra Magnus? Do you really think the School Year Games are ridiculous too?

Ultra Magnus: No. Just the statue.

Bumblebee: "The games look serious"

Raf: The games do look serious.

Ratchet: But, it's not like you'll be fighting against evil energon.

Optimus: Ratchet. They'll be going up against a school full of bullies.

Kelly: He's right Ratchet. Not everything has to be energon related just to be important.

Miko: Yeah. That's putting it mildly Kelly. The staff is still revamping the playing field in preparation.

Laney: I just don't understand why there's this rivalry. Aren't the School Year Games supposed to be about our two school showing each other what we learned?

Raf: Well, it's hard to show your skills if you beat someone in everything.

Kelly: Don't worry guys. I got a plan to show everyone how arrogant the Diamond High students are.

Laney: What do you mean by that?

Kelly: Oh. You'll find out.