The Start of the School Year Games

(The next day was the day of the School Year Games, everyone was outside Jasper Memorial High. Then, Vice Principal Adrienne made the big announcement.)

Adrienne: Good morning everyone, I'm sure your all pumped to start this year's School Year Games. The students will face off in every aspect of the JMH curriculum, culminating in our elimination optional finale.

(At the hallway, everyone took a look at the 12 competitors from both teams competing in the games. Principal Jenny was with the Wonderbolts while Principal Shannon and Vice Principal Adrienne were with the Shadowbolts as Dean Jen announced something special.)

Jen: Before I can announce our first event, we have a special guest for the games. Meet Agent William Fowler.

(Agent Fowler entered the school and joined the staff.)

Fowler: Thank you for having me here.

Jen: Thank you for being here.

Fowler: Welcome everyone to the first event of the School Year Games, the Academic Decathlon! You'll be scored on chemistry, home economics, wood shop, and everything else in between.

Jen: But remember, only the six competitors from each team with the most points can advance to event number 2. 

Fowler & Jen: Good luck!