Out of the Bus

(Outside the school, Principal Shannon and Vice Principal Adrienne greeted Principal Jenny and Dean Jen.)

Shannon: Vice Principal Adrienne can help your students get settled if you'd like me to show you around Principal Jenny. There have been a few changes since your last visit.

Jenny: Oh yes, Principal Shannon. I'm sure that will be fascinating. 

(As the two principals left, Vice Principal Adrienne and Dean Jen smiled.)

Adrienne: It's really good to see you again Dean Jen. Even if it means another victory.

Jen: Thank you Vice Principal Adrienne. But, things won't be easy this time.

(Barry then tried to walk out of the bus until Fern Green shoved him.)

Fern: Coming through!

(Barry stumbled and crashed into a girl named Inky Indigo. She wore a blue long sleeved shirt with the Diamond High crest along with a blue skirt, yellow socks, and blue shoes. She had a flower in her hair.)

Ruby: Oh my!

(Ruby, whose hair was just done in a ponytail, watched as Inky and Barry got up.)

Inky: Seriously?!

Barry: Sorry. I didn't mean to.

(Inky just ignored him and walked to the line. Barry got up but almost bumped into Ruby.)

Barry: Sorry. Go on.

Ruby: You are such a sweetie. But, I am watching you.

(She glared at Barry as she walked to Inky. Amber did some neat tricks and jumped off the bus while Sky walked down.)

Sky: You're starting to become a doormat right now.

(Sky walked as Barry felt offended again. He found himself at the end of the line.)