Welcome Party

(In the gym, both teams were just staring at each other. Not even one tried to make a conversation begin.)

(Some Shadowbolts tried to be friendly with the Wonderbolts. Ruby put on a smile then crushed her punch cup and threw it to the ground much to the Shadowbolts shock causing them to glare at each other.)

(Somewhere at the party, Laney, Jack, Miko, Dan, Kelly, and Raf were watching the tension in their school spirit costumes. Laney was wearing a red dress with red shoes, Dan was wearing an orange shirt with orange shorts and orange shoes, Raf was wearing a yellow shirt with yellow shorts and yellow shoes, Miko was wearing a green dress with green shoes, Jack was wearing a blue shirt with blue shorts and blue shoes, and Kelly was wearing a purple dress with purple shoes. All the costumes had a black lightning bolt indicating the Shadowbolts logo.)

(As Barry was walking by while following the device's readings, he didn't watch where he was going and bumped into Laney, much to her teammates shock.)

Laney: Hey!

(Her voice caused Barry to turn around.)

Barry: Yes?

Laney: Don't you know better than to bump into other people?! Watch where your going!

Barry: Me? Oh....Uh.