The Tri-Cross Relay: Jack Saves Laney

(At the motocross speedway, the motocross competitors got the green light and took their pedal to the metal. The last part of the relay was theirs. Jack was in the lead while Laney was behind Sky. Barry tried to grab his device but a vine grabbed his leg.)

Barry: Gah!

(Jack jumped over a ramp in excitement.)

Jack: Amazing!

(The crowd cheered as the racers made it to the other side of the ramp and continued racing. Then, Jack noticed a Venus Flytrap pop out of a portal. He was surprised.)

Jack: Whoa!

(Jack ducked from the plant and looked back, hoping Laney would be safe. The staff at the administrators box were shocked. Fowler was speechless. The Autobots were surprised at this.)

Arcee: This isn't good. Someone could get hurt out there.

Ratchet: Jack and Laney are in that portion of the relay. They could get hurt out there!

(At the speedway, Laney revved up her engine as she tried to pass Sky. However, Sky was shocked.)

Laney: What's wrong?

Sky: Look!

(Laney looked at a Venus Flytrap as it grabbed Sky and her motocross bike while Laney fell off her bike and on the dirt. The crowd looked on in horror. The other Shadowbolts were shocked.)

Miko: Oh no!

Raf: Laney!

(Fern noticed the flytrap and drove over it and landed in the lead. Jack looked back and saw Laney off her bike. He turned around and drove to save her. The Autobots noticed this.)

Arcee: Jack is going back for Laney. 

Optimus: This shows a good sign of teamwork.

(At the speedway, Laney got up on her knees but looked up as she saw the flytrap eat Sky's motocross bike as she fell off. She was on the dirt.)

Sky: Oh, man.

(Sky then saw Jack go to Laney's rescue. As the flytrap was about to eat Laney, Jack grabbed her. The other Shadowbolts sighed in relief as Jack grabbed Laney. The Autobots, even Optimus, were relieved that Laney was safe now thanks to Jack. At the speedway, Laney smiled at Jack.)

Laney: Jack, you saved me!

Jack: There's no way I'm going to let my friend become plant food!

(Jack began to glow his energon as Laney recovered her motocross bike and got back on.)

Laney: Whoa!

(At the administrators box, Principal Jenny was shocked and glared at Principal Shannon who shrugs her shoulders. At the speedway, Jack and Laney were ready to get back.)

Jack: Come on Laney, we can still win this!

(Jack and Laney got back in the race while Barry tried to pull the vine off his leg.)