Pep Rally

(The next day, everyone gathered to the gym while Principal Shannon and Vice Principal Adrienne made an announcement)

Shannon: Good afternoon students. As I'm sure you all know. Tomorrow, Jasper Memorial High School will be hosting our fellow students from Diamond High School. As we join together in the spirit of excellence, sportsmanship, and tenacity to compete in the School Year Games.

(Everyone clapped and cheered in an excited way)

Students: Yeah! Alright! Oh yeah! 

(Shannon continued)

Shannon: Since the games only happen every five years, I'm sure you're all curious what goes on.

Student #1: You mean other than us winning?

Shannon: And that is exactly why I've asked Kelly Tinsel to come up and give you all some motivation.

(Kelly walked to the stage and took the microphone from Principal Shannon)

Kelly: Thank you Principal Shannon.

(Kelly started her speech)

Kelly: I know all of you say 'we always beat a fancy school like Diamond High at everything'.

(Then, Dan interrupts)

Dan: Even if it's a winning against Diamond High competition because we're very good at that.

(Kelly sighed and continued)

Kelly: And I know that JMH has always won the School Year Games everytime!

(Then, Miko whispered something to Laney)

Miko: Oh my. I hope this speech isn't meant to be encouraging.

Laney: I think this is meant to be encouraging.