The Tri-Cross Relay: Rafael's Honest Help

(At the archery field, Barry kept missing his target. Every arrow he fired kept missing the target. Ruby got more upset. Then, was irritated when she saw Miko and Dan on the skating track.)

Ruby: Well, that's just fantastic!

(Barry was worried as he looked at Raf and Kelly, who both heard what Ruby said. They couldn't believe how mean the Wonderbolts really are.)

Kelly: I'm happy I don't go to Diamond High.

Raf: You said it.

(Miko and Dan skated over the checkered line and got the first point for their team. Still, Amber and Inky couldn't take their places.)

Jen: Miko and Dan have completed their first and freestyle lap! But if Diamond High can't hit another bulls-eye soon, they'll be out of this race.

(Barry got more stressed as he dropped an arrow. He picked it up and tried to aim it while he had tears in his eyes. At the motocross speedway, Jack and Laney were looking concerned at Barry while Fern and Sky just glared at him.)

Sky: You're really bad at this.

(Jack and Laney glared at Sky for saying that to her own teammate. At the archery field, Raf glared at Sky and knew what to do.)

Raf: Kelly, hold the bow.

Kelly: Okay, what are you doing?

Raf: I'm going to help my opponent. 

Kelly: What?!

Raf: It's also important to show good sportsmanship in the games. 

Kelly: And one of them is helping your opponent. 

(Raf nodded as he walked to the other platform and came to Barry.)

Raf: Barry, listen to me. You got to stop aiming at where the target....

(However, Ruby interrupted Raf.)

Ruby: Oh, that makes perfect sense. Stop aiming at the target. Thanks so much.

(Raf just ignored Ruby and continued to help Barry.)

Raf: You got to stop aiming at where the target is and aim at where the target's gonna  be.

(Ruby couldn't believe it.) 

Ruby: Yeah, Absolutely take advice from the person your competing against!

(Barry was getting more worried as Raf glared at Ruby.)

Raf: Do you want to hit the bulls-eye or not?

(Barry dried his tears and nodded at Raf.)

Raf: Then, trust me. Take a deep breath.

(Barry took a deep breath and calmed down.)

Raf: And let the arrow go right........

(Barry held his grip at the arrow.)

Raf: ......now!

(Barry released the arrow and everyone watched as it hit the bulls-eye. Ruby was speechless as the Wonderbolts somehow cheered. As Barry got the first point for his team, Amber and Inky got the green light and took off. Barry was relieved as Ruby backed away. Barry looked at Raf and smiled at him. As Raf was about to high five Barry, Barry hugged him.)

Raf: Don't you see I was being honest?

(Raf's energon then glowed. Barry was amazed. But, then his device began whirring like crazy and Raf's energon started slipping away from him, much to Kelly's horror.)

Raf: What.....are.....you....doing?

Barry: I don't know!

(As Raf's energon went all gone, he started to feel tired. Kelly put her bow down and grabbed Raf before he fell. Barry closed the device but then fell off the platform and on to the grass. The device opened and caused a sonic boom. He was horrified as he saw plants appear from the portals.)