Barry's Life at Diamond High

(At Diamond High, the bell rang for the school day to begin. Inside the school, Barry D walked in the hallway, wearing a yellow long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, yellow shoes and the Diamond High crest. He was nervous as he had to walk past some students.)

Barry: Okay. Here goes. 

(Barry began walking as some students bumped into him.)

Barry: Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me.

(Barry looked down in disappointment as he walked to a quiet corridor. He opened the door and sat down in his chair and pulled out a device.)

Barry: Last night's test confirmed it. With this device, I can track and contain unusual energy from Jasper Memorial High. Soon, I'll have all the time I need. All of Diamond High is going to be there for the School Year Games. I hope all of the rivalry doesn't get in the way of my research. If I contain all the data I need, I can determine their origin and that will confirm my entrance into Evergreen!

(Then, there was a knock at the door.)

Barry: Come in.

(The door opened to reveal Dean Jen.)

 Jen: Barry, Principal Jenny wants to see you.

Barry: Oh! Maybe she has news about my application to Evergreen!

 Jen: I've been meaning to ask you. Is that what you really want?

Barry: It is! A program that allows me to focus on all my math and science projects!

Jen: But, there are no classrooms with other students. You'll be doing everything alone.

Barry: I know that.

Jen: I just don't want you to miss out. That's all. Being around other people isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes, it's the most you learn about it.

Barry: I think.

Jen: Meet you in Principal Jenny's office in a few minutes.

(Barry nodded as Dean Jen closed the door.)

Barry: I know it's not too early to start on your future. It looks like I don't have anything left to learn at Diamond High.