Principal Jenny Ruins The Party

(What Principal Jenny did next was she tapped the microphone really loud. It was so loud, it stopped everyone from having fun as they cringed at the sound as Principal Jenny made her announcement.)

Jenny: I'd like to thank Principal Shannon for her unpleasant welcome. It's been five years since the last School Year Games though it appeared nothing has changed. Diamond High continues to field it's top 12 students and Jasper Memorial High continues to pick it's competitors in a unique way.

(The students listened to her and went back to their respective teams.)

Jenny: It's a confront to say even after so many years of wins, your school remains the same however misguided they all might be. I wish you all the best of luck. Regardless of the unexpected outcome.

(As Principal Jenny finished, everyone was glaring at each other again. With the six Shadowbolts, Dan groaned in disappointment as he joined Raf, Kelly, and Miko.)

Dan: Aw man.

Raf: I'm sorry Dan. Your party additions were really amazing.

Kelly: I'll admit that they broke the ice.

Miko: Yes. If only that Principal Jenny hadn't frozen it again.

Dan: Yeah. That woman is the worst.

(Jack and Laney joined the others and saw Dan feel tired.)

Laney: Whoa. Dan, what happened to you?

Dan: Here's the thing, everyone started having fun after Barry and I fired the confetti cannons and my energon glowed.

Laney: Whoa. That's great!

Dan: Then, the energon just drained away from me.

Laney: Wait, what you mean drained away from you?

Raf: Hey, where's Barry?

(Dan looked around and didn't see Barry.)

Dan: He was right here.