The Tri-Cross Relay: Mayhem in Motocross

(As Fern weaved between obstacles, she saw Jack and Laney catching up with her. There was only one jump left. Fern made the jump but a big flytrap made a big hole causing her to fall on it. Jack notices it and distracted it once he made the jump, sacrificing the win for his teammate and opponent. Laney made the jump and landed in the lead. The crowd cheered as Fern got back in the race.)

Fern: Come on! 

Jen: It all comes down to Laney from the Shadowbolts and Fern from the Wonderbolts. But, who will win this race?

(Jack noticed a big flytrap on it's way to Laney and Fern. He knocked it out of the way as both girls made the jump.)

Jack: Phew. I hope Laney can finish this race for all of us.

(As the girls raced, Laney was ahead of Fern as they crossed the finish line, making Laney the winner again.)

Jen: Laney and Team Shadowbolts win!

(The Shadowbolts cheered while the Wonderbolts were upset and Principal Jenny was furious.)

Jen: Attention students, please proceed to the gym.

(Barry broke free and grabbed the device, shutting it as the portals closed. He then looked on in worry. Meanwhile, the other Shadowbolts were relieved that this disaster was over.)

Dan: Phew. Good thing that's over now.

Miko: Yeah, but what about Jack and Laney?

Raf: We gotta get to the motocross and ask if they're okay.

Kelly I'm with you Raf. A hundred percent. They could've been seriously hurt out there.

(The four of them walked to the motocross speedway. Agent Fowler got out of the podium and came to the Shadowbolts. The Autobots were worried about them.)

Ultra Magnus: What's going on? Aren't you all glad they won again?

Ratchet: Yes, they won again. But, the motocross portion went wild! Jack or Laney could've been seriously hurt out there!

Wheeljack: Even though the last portion had surprises out of the blue, that relay was amazing!

(The Autobots all looked in concern about all of them.)