Leaving for the School Year Games

(Back at the corridor, Barry got packed up.)

Barry: I know I'm going to go to Jasper Memorial High for the School Year Games. But, the only difference now is I have to compete. Besides, it's not like Principal Jenny gave me a choice. I still don't like it. I might not gather all the data I wanted but maybe I can get some.

(Barry put the device on as a pendant and he headed outside to the buses and accidentally cut in front of two girls. One of them was named Ruby Red. She wore a yellow short sleeved shirt, a blue skirt, yellow socks, blue shoes and had the Diamond High crest.)

Barry: Dean Jen, I don't know where to go.

Jen: One moment Barry.

(As she left, Ruby Red whispered something to him.)

Ruby: You could try the end of the line.

(Barry heard and turned to her.)

Barry: What did you say?

Ruby: I said that someone super smart like you can certainly go first.

Barry: I didn't mean to. I was just asking.

(Dean Jen went back and confirmed the bus to Barry.)

Jen: This is the right bus Barry. Go on.

Barry: I didn't mean to cut in front.

Ruby: Well, it's too late now.

(Barry sighed and entered the bus. He was greeted by a girl named Fern Green. She wore a blue short sleeved shirt with the Diamond High crest along with a blue skirt, yellow socks, and blue shoes. She also had goggles on her hair.)

Fern: Are we gonna win?

Barry: I'm not sure.

Fern: Wrong answer. Try again. Are we gonna win?

Barry: Sorry everyone. It's just that....I'm new to this whole competing thing. So, I don't know much.

(Everyone looked at Barry strangely as the bus driver came.)

Bus Driver: You need to take a seat now.

(Barry sighed as he walked. Some students refused to give a seat. But, he found a seat in the back next to a girl named Amber Orange who had a blue short sleeved shirt on with the Diamond High crest. She also wore a blue skirt, yellow socks, and blue shoes. She also wore earbuds, meaning she was too focused on listening to her music and didn't hear anything Barry said.)

Barry: Phew.

(He looked to his left and saw a girl named Sky Blue. She had a long sleeved blue shirt with the Diamond High crest. She wore a blue skirt, light blue leggings, short yellow socks, and blue shoes. Just like Barry, she wore glasses.)

Barry: Hi Sky.

(Sky just looked at him.)

Sky: That was a very weird speech. You should consider not speaking in public.

(Barry looked away as he felt a bit offended by her words. Then, he turned to his right and saw Amber rocking out with her earbuds. Amber looked at him and smiled.)

Amber: Hey, you have gotta hear this!

(Amber placed an earbud on Barry's ear and he cringed at it because it was heavy metal. Then, the bus took off.)