6.

Penelope.

"Oh my God, I can't believe we did it." Felix sighed as we both fell down on the bed face first, on Friday afternoon.

Finally, all the shows and meetings and press events were over, and all that was left for fashion week was the big gala tonight.

Felix and I had been working together really well this week, especially considering he only became my colleague about a few months ago and had to catch up on a lot of information to be able to help out this week.

"We did good, didn't we? You think Carlo's proud?" I breathed, eyes already closed.

"Mhm, baby cakes, Carlo's proud. Especially of you, you did great this week." He smiled and I returned it, "So did you."

Felix took of his bright orange glasses that matched his suit for the day, his bald head was glistening in the evening sun light as we both let out sighs.

"What time does the gala start?" I murmured, ready for a well-deserved nap.

"In about an hour."

"Noooo." I groaned, feeling about ready to cry at this point, "that means I have to start getting ready. I wanted to take a nap."

"Do you need any help?" Felix proposed and I nodded, "Can you do my make-up?"

"Can you do my make-up?" He asked back with a grin and I smiled, "Of course."

This is how we always did it whenever we had an event or an office party. Felix and I loved getting ready together. We usually sang to Taylor Swift and danced around while drinking champagne. It was all big fun.

"Oh, and can you paint my nails?" He added and my eyes widened, "Shit, yes, can you paint mine?!"

"Well shit, baby cakes, we better get started then." Felix chuckled and I let out another breath, "Mhm. Going to need some coffee first."

"I'll call room service." He spoke, reaching for the phone. We were in his hotel room after the final show of the day had finished.

The week had been extremely busy and exhausting, but I did feel fulfilled. Besides a few slight hiccups, nothing major had gone wrong and the Vivienne Westwood show yesterday had been a massive success. There were of course always some critics, but the overall reviews looked good so far.

While Felix was on the phone with the hotel, I took mine out of my pocket to check for messages.

Message from: Harry

Have fun at the gala tonight!

I smiled at my phone, surprised that he had remembered that I had that gala tonight. The present I had for him was stowed away in my own hotel room, and I couldn't wait to give it to him tomorrow. It was something we had briefly talked about once, and I hoped he'd be happy with it.

Message to: Harry

Thanks!! I'm going to drink my body weight in champagne, reckon I'll last about an hour at the party.

I was scrolling through my Instagram when someone knocked the door, and I chuckled under my breath when I saw that Felix had ordered some coffee, a bottle of champagne and a few snacks while we got ready.

"You just know this gala is going to have all this fancy food that we've never heard of." He defended his choice and I laughed, "True. It's like food that isn't even food. Why don't they ever serve fries and burgers at those things?"