60.

Penelope.

"He said that?" I frowned as Harry was changing out of his clothes in the bedroom.

Mitch had just gone to pick him up from the teacher's drink and Harry was explaining his talk with Dave to me. I was in my pyjama's, lounging in Harry's very comfortable bed on a Friday night. Nobody was really doing anything tonight since Dave and Harry had that thing, Liam and Katie were on a date and Louis, Niall and Zayn were just going to play some video games.

It's why I decided to spend the night at Harry's again even though I usually slept at home on Friday's.

Harry nodded, "Mhm. And then I asked why he's so much angrier at you than at me."

I leaned forward in the bed, closing the laptop as I frowned, "And what did he say?"

"That he's pissed at me too, for taking your virginity." He shrugged as he folded up his t-shirt, "and then, um..." Harry pressed his lips together and I kept my eyes on him, "Then what? What did he say?"

Harry put his clothes down as he sat down on the edge of the bed in just his boxers. His hand was resting on my leg with the comforter between us and Harry had a sympathetic look in his eyes, "He said he feels like he doesn't even really know you."

I was taken aback immediately, my face dropping as I stared at him, "H-He... what?"

His hand gently squeezed my leg, "I'm sorry, baby... tried to defend you, but he's still too pissed. What a stubborn asshole."

I swallowed thickly and shook my head, "No, that's... I mean, thanks for defending me. You didn't have to do that." I leaned back again, lost in thought as I fiddled with my fingers, "I can't believe he said that..."

Harry crawled over me to rest on the other side of the mattress. We were on opposite sides than usually because when I was alone, I always moved over to his side because the pillow smelled more like him.

The words from Dave hit me though. I never thought he was actually that angry and that he'd feel like he didn't even know me. I had known Dave all my life. No one knew me better than him, not even my parents. He was always the one I confided in and we had gone through life together so far.

"What did you say to that?" I eventually asked. Harry was softly rubbing his hand over my stomach, fingers creeping beneath the shirt and touching my bare skin, "That he had to stop punishing you for being selfish for once in your life."

I raised my brows and slowly nodded, "That's a good answer."

He shot me a faint smile, "Felt angry. Walked away after that."

"Did you have fun for the rest of the night?" I asked, settling into the bed a little and rolling on my side to face him. Harry slid his hand further up my waist, his palm warm against my skin. He shrugged his shoulders from his laying down position, "Sort of. I mean, it's weird because Dave's always my buddy at work. I talked to Cindy a bit, all the other teachers are... twice my age."

"Hmm." I nodded, "I can imagine. Cindy's nice, huh?"

"She is." Harry agreed, "Did you know she... um – she asked me on a date?"

My eyes widened as my body tensed, "What? When?"

"A couple of weeks ago." Harry chuckled and I frowned, "You never told me that."

"It was a bit weird. She said it as like a joke and I wasn't sure what she meant with it. It was quite awkward and I explained that I was seeing someone." Harry grinned at the memory but I didn't have a smile on my face, "What a bitch."