61. (*)

Penelope.

Harry was bloody driving me crazy.

It was Monday and I only had work for two more days after this before we took the trip to Holmes Chapel. I hadn't even really thought about the fact that I was about to meet Harry's family. I kind of braced myself for the worst after my meeting with Gemma had gone horrible.

I really hoped I could sway her into liking me, or it would be a couple of very long days.

But that wasn't why I was going crazy.

The sex ban got lifted today, allowed by doctor's orders.

Harry had been trying stuff with me throughout the entirety of the past week but I had been able to keep him at bay so far. I had wisely spent the weekend at my own house because there was only so much denying I could do. He was one persuasive good looking man and my heart wasn't the only thing thumping for him at this point.

To be honest, a week without sex was quite long for us. But I wasn't as dramatic about it as Harry. He literally acted like it had been a year and it had been the worst time of his life. He exaggerated so much it made me roll my eyes, as if it was unthinkable for someone to not have sex for a week. I knew for a fact he jerked off in the shower nearly daily, so I wasn't sure what he was complaining about. I had gone 23 years without sex.

My work day was almost over and he had been sending me texts all day. I had ignored his call during my lunch break because I know what it would lead to, and Harry had been begging me to come home to him sooner to relieve his needs.

Message from: Harry

You're not going to know what hit you tonight.

Message from: Harry

Have so many things planned for us.

Message from: Harry

Hope you don't have to talk too much tomorrow because your voice will be gone from screaming my name.

Message from: Harry

Kicked Mitch and Sarah out for tonight.

Message from: Harry

I know your pussy is waiting for me... get your ass home, kitten. I fucking need you.

I sighed as I turned my phone screen over and tried to focus on my computer to finish up my work. I had to admit that I was yearning for him too. Of course I was horny and needy for him, I couldn't even pretend like my fingers or a toy were anywhere near as good as him.

I had successfully denied him so far because I was really fucking scared for his health. Even tonight I knew I wouldn't be fully able to let go because I'd constantly be checking his heart rate. He had been good though the past few days, honestly back to normal again. And clearly, the doctor had allowed us to have sex again after a week so he must be fine.

The second the clock struck five, I logged out of my computer and gathered my things. Felix cocked up an eyebrow from his desk, clearly surprised that I didn't stay long today. I stayed long every single day. The smirk on his lips told me that he knew very well what was going on, "Enjoy, baby cakes."