42. (*)

Penelope.

"Let me have a proper taste then." I said. My voice was a little hoarse from all the moaning and screaming, and from how dehydrated I felt from sweating so much.

Harry looked completely fucked. His hair stuck to his forehead, his chest was heaving up and down as he sat on his knees and his cock was hard as ever. He seemed about ready to cry when he saw that he was still hard, and I knew he was uncomfortable and in pain with his erection.

"What?" He asked in confusion and I grinned, shuffling a little closer on my elbows until I could stroke my hands up and down his thighs. I kept the eye contact going as I took him in my mouth blindly, just gently sucking on the tip.

His jaw dropped and he gasped, completely tensing in sensitivity when he felt my tongue rolling over his swollen head. He was slick and glistening from being inside of me and he tasted like the mixture of the both of us. There was still cum leaking from his slit from his orgasm, his frenulum sensitive as ever.

It was a strange, salty taste that I wasn't particularly fond of, but it aroused me nonetheless how filthy we were being. I was fully comfortable, naked on this bed with him after he had made me cum six times in the timespan of hours. I was fully wrecked and exhausted, my body buzzing in aftershocks still as I could hardly feel anything below my hips.

The bruises littering my thighs and hips would grow slightly painful by the time it was morning, and the hickey on my neck had its own heartbeat as it was still developing into a nice, blue bruise. I was tired and lazy, but I couldn't leave him hanging like this. Not after all that he had done for me tonight.

It was arguably one of the best nights of my life. I had never ever felt better in my own skin, so confident and sexy with the way he looked at me and how he spoke to me. It was everything to me to be able to feel like this and I had never in a million years thought I'd feel so self-assured during sex. I felt powerful. And he had done all of that for me. There wasn't a bad thought in my head, he had fucked them all out of me and all that was left was happiness right now.

"Penelope," He groaned, "You don't have to." But his eyes were silently pleading me to continue, and I wanted to. I hummed around him, releasing him from my mouth with a pop as I squeezed his thighs, "It's okay. Go ahead."

I wanted to continue this dynamic of him having control tonight. He deserved it, he had been so good to me. Honestly, by handing him this control, I felt like I was the one in control. I hadn't been lying when I told him I had never felt more free even though I had been fully tied to his bed. I parted my lips, presenting my tongue to him as I shot him an innocent look, "Fuck my throat."

"Oh fuck." He grunted under his breath as his hands gathered my hair to keep it out of my face. He held it in a ponytail at the back of my head before guiding himself into my mouth. I relaxed my jaw and focussed on keeping my teeth away as he slowly rolled his hips back and forth.

I sucked a little harder, adding pressure around him to signal him that he could go faster and deeper if he wanted to. I pushed my ass up a little, and the glance he took at my red behind didn't go unnoticed by me.

I for sure would have trouble sitting tomorrow from how sore I was. But it had all been worth it. Everything was worth it with him.

"Shit, baby..." Harry panted as he picked up his pace, shuffling on his knees a little until he was more free to move. His grip on my hair tightened as he slid in and out of my mouth. I saw the black cock ring tight around his base, swirling my tongue around his length and lubricating it to make all of this a little easier.

"Look at you..." He breathed mindlessly, "asking me to fuck your throat like a good girl. You want to choke on my cock, kitten?"

My fingers dug into his thighs as I hummed, a pang of arousal running through my body. He always managed to do that to me. No matter how tired and sore I was, I always seemed to want more either way. In the same way that he couldn't get enough of me, I couldn't get enough of him. I was fully infatuated and obsessed with everything he did.