47. (*)

Penelope.

I woke up with Harry tightly pressed against my back. His breath warmed the patch of skin on my neck while both his arms were circled around me and our legs were entwined.

I remembered us falling asleep in this exact position only hours prior and my eyes opened lazily to see that it was definitely already daylight outside.

Harry stirred from behind me, letting out a deep breath as he nuzzled his nose against my shoulder. I wore a T-shirt and some underwear while Harry was just in his boxers. My white cotton sheets engulfed us and the slight pounding in my head reminded me of the amount of alcohol I had drank the evening before.

I suspected we hadn't slept more than a couple of hours, and it was definitely a day I'd spend in bed after the long party we'd had. My eyes were heavy from sleep, my limbs tired as I felt at ease with Harry's body curled around me. He smelled so familiar to me. This familiarity that I felt always when he was around. The more I got to know him, the more it felt like I already knew him. Like I remembered him.

Every conversation, every smile made me feel like I had known him before, like I had loved him before. And it was unexpected to have these intense feelings for him, but in the best way. I wasn't searching and then there he was. He wasn't searching either and then there I was. The instant connection we had was undeniable and the chemistry between us had only grown.

That chemistry was on different levels, and proved to be on a sexual level once more on this early morning in my bed. Harry exhaled a rugged, raspy breath when he rocked his hips into me from behind, clearly making me feel his hard length. His arm was tight around my side, the other stretched out under my neck and then curled to hold my opposite shoulder.

I pushed my ass back a little to let him know it was okay, and he hummed ever so silently against me to signal me that I could push his boxers down. Not many words had to be spoken to understand exactly what he meant, and my fingers felt the waistband of his underwear as I pushed it down to free his erection.

I loved how hard he always was for me. I wanted to say it was a morning thing, but it wasn't. It was an every minute of every day thing. And it gave me a boost of confidence to feel him like that. Honestly, I was just as bad as him. Harry was right, after that first time I had turned into a sex-crazed animal. He had unleashed that side of me.

His hand that was around my side slid over my hip and down my thigh a couple of times until he curiously dipped his fingers into the front of my underwear. His hand flattened against my belly before he inched down, and I held my breath when I felt him touching me.

I was sensitive this early in the morning, as well as from the busy night we'd already had. Our argument and me riding him – giving me three orgasms – had been heavy. Yet incredible. As always. It was always incredible with him, somehow better and more intense than the time before. I wondered how long it would last that each sex session topped the previous one. My heart was definitely beating overtime on working me through all of these orgasms I experienced with Harry.

Harry whimpered softly against the back of my neck when he felt the arousal between my thighs, his fingers dragging up and down my slit a few times to spread my wetness around. After a good minute, he pulled his hand back and moved it around, hooking my underwear to the side as I bent my top leg more, to give him more space.

Harry slid inside of me easily. My body was relaxed, as was his. It was soft, slow and gentle. I was aching for him. It felt incredible to be this close to him, front pressed tightly to my back as he rolled his hips back and forth. His leg moved up to, following the shape of mine so we were touching in every way, fitting like puzzle pieces.