22. (*)

Penelope.

Instead of answering him, I held onto his arms to push myself up and press my lips against his not even a couple of seconds after his question. Harry stumbled back one step but quickly recomposed himself, sighing into my mouth as he melted into me and pushed me back against the door.

His arms quickly circled around my waist to hold me closer while I moved mine to his shoulders, resting one on the nape of his neck. Harry tilted his head to the side, parting his lips and then pushing his tongue out to ask me for access, which I granted him.

He grunted from the back of his throat once the kiss deepened, and it was a sound that went straight to my throbbing core. I was so horny for him. It was true what he said, about intimacy getting me off. Hearing him spill his truth to me, only made me more attracted to him.

Our tongues danced together, gliding against one another while I explored every crevice of his mouth and felt his pillowy soft lips against mine. Harry's nose brushed mine, and his hands lowered down until I felt his palms cupping my ass.

We pulled back for air, both out of breath and panting against the door, "Driving me fucking crazy talking to that other guy." Harry mumbled, peppering kisses on my jaw which had me rolling my head to the side while my eyes fluttered close.

Jealous.

Jealous.

"Drove me crazy yesterday seeing you agree to a date with that girl." I responded in a mutter, arching my back into his touch while Harry groaned into my neck, running his lips and tongue on all the accessible skin, "Was trying to convince myself I didn't want you." He admitted and it made me let out a breathy chuckle, "Convinced me."

He grabbed my hips to push me back a little, his face right in front of mine as he stared into my eyes, "I don't want her, I promise." He paused to quickly lick his bottom lip, "Only want you."

I pushed myself back against him, crashing my lips on his once more. My hands were tightly holding onto his shoulders, attempting to get him as close to me as possible. Harry's palms were back on my ass, kneading me through the blue jeans I was wearing. We briefly pulled back, our eyes heated in a stare and then we molded back into one another.

The kiss was deep and passionate, the tension between us thick and rising as we continued making out against the door. It was like all my attraction towards him was exploding out of me, my mouth eager to taste him as my tongue licked against his. I had never kissed anyone like this ever before.

I couldn't stop myself as I let my palms slide down his chest to his midsection, until I felt the hem of his Genesis-shirt. He tensed sensibly when I slipped my hands beneath the material, feeling the warmth of his naked back as I flattened my hands on his back. It only caused Harry to press himself further into me, a soft moan from him that was swallowed down by me.

My knees weakened tremendously when he tugged my hips into his, touching in every way possible as I was squished between him and the door to a nearly painful extent.

I squealed in surprise when he lowered his hands to my thighs and then lifted me up. I instinctively locked my legs around his hips, bracing myself on his shoulders once more as I suddenly had the height advantage of being up against the wall. Harry bent his leg to steady me, his biceps flexing as he held up my weight.

The height difference caused the contact of our lips to break, and I panted shakily into the air from how hot I felt. Harry didn't seem at a lack of oxygen as he immediately attached his lips to my neck, kissing and licking and grazing his teeth over the smooth skin.

"Harry..." I whimpered out his name, arching my back out once more to push my breasts into him and he responded by digging his fingers in the flesh of my thighs. I looked down to see him, his mouth now below my collarbone, kissing over the very subtle remains of the hickey from last week.