64. (*)

Harry.

Penelope's eyes darted over my room when Gemma and Michal left. She saw my double bed with the race car sheets on top of it that I got when I was sixteen. She saw my old desk with old school textbooks that I had never gotten rid of. She saw the whiteboard with high school pictures of me and my old friends.

She smiled as she walked over to me, looking cute in her jeans and jumper, "So, your mum said we should get settled and freshen up and then it's dinner time." She explained as she sat down on the bed.

"Hmm," I nodded, giving her shoulder a little shove so she fell back before I quickly pounced on top of her, "so how much time do you think you have?"

My hands were on her hips, hitching up her jumper as I slid my hands underneath to feel her bare skin. She was warm and goosebumps rose when she felt my cold touch. Penelope squirmed and giggled, "Harry, none of that!"

I pouted into her neck, sponging kisses there, "You're going to deny me for the second night in a row?"

"Your sister's room is next to ours and your mum sleeps at the end of the hall. No way." She glanced over my shoulder to my door, "And your door doesn't have a lock."

"No one comes in without knocking." I reassured her, nibbling on her earlobe. She smelled like her signature perfume that I loved so much. It suited her so well.

Her hands were on my shoulders, circling around my neck until I felt her fingers running through my hair, "Honestly, it doesn't sound like a good idea."

"But I'm horny." I sighed and Penelope chuckled, "You're always horny."

"True." I smirked, leaning down to capture her in a kiss. Penelope smiled against my lips but kissed me back, allowing my tongue to slip past her lips and tangle with hers. I gave her ass a squeeze over her jeans and then rolled us over so we were both lying on our sides, face to face on my bed.

"Are you having fun?" I whispered after brushing hair out of her face. Penelope looked relaxed and happy and she smiled, "Mhm, your mum is so nice. As is Gemma."

"You had a chat with her in the kitchen?"

"Yes," she nodded, "she apologized for last time and we talked about you for a bit. I think it's all good now."

"That's great." I pecked her lips, resting my hand on her waist, "Mum loves you."

"You think your dad will like me tomorrow?"

I quickly nodded, "Definitely, not a doubt about it. He's really chill."

She rolled on her back again and smiled when she saw the reflective stars stuck to my ceiling, which lit up during the night. I stared at her side profile, bringing my fingers up to trace her lips, "So you're really not going to let me fuck you in this bed tonight? Teen Harry would love that."

Penelope turned her head to face me, a small smile on her lips, "I've just gotten on good terms with your sister, let's not traumatize her any further. She's seen enough for a lifetime."

"We'll be quiet." I tried. It was insane how many times I had jerked off in this bed as a teenager, imagining a girl like her in this bed. Penelope squinted her eyes, "Harry, you're bed nearly breaks in two just from sitting on it." She exaggerated but I knew she wasn't fully wrong. My bed was in horrible shape.

"Is that from all the sex you've had here?" Penelope teased and I laughed, "Definitely not. I never brought home anyone, always stayed at their place and then I went to college, so..."

Her brows raised, "So I'm the first?"

My face dropped a little and Penelope realized what it meant after a second, "Ah, Kiara? Last year?"