1.2

Bai Su warned the person in his arms, but the other party obviously only recovered his strength, but his consciousness became even less clear. The person felt Bai Su approaching, and suddenly raised his head and kissed him. This bite is still kissing his mouth.

    The dear Bai Su quickly petrified, and there was a single sentence circulating in his head: I lost my first kiss!

    Then, taking advantage of Bai Su's dazed effort, the man chased after him for several more kisses.

    This is all right, the second kiss and the third kiss are gone!

    It wasn't until Bai Su reacted that he divided a hand to cover his mouth, and increased his strength to press down on the person, and the other party did not succeed. But the person looked at Bai Su's eyes, as if he was going to swallow him.

    Bai Su really hadn't seen this posture before. He can only comfort himself, there will always be no first kiss, and with this person's face, he is actually not at a loss.

.And he felt that it was so cool to be stared at by a handsome guy who suits him everywhere. In this situation, it is a little inconvenient.

    As a result, Bai Su was a little shy, and stunned with a hand knife.

    Now, he finally has the time to accept the plot of the small world.

    "Little Five, you can start to transmit the plot."

    "Received!" After hearing Bai Su's instructions, the gray chinchilla-shaped system 555 in the sea of ​​knowledge immediately shook Mao Dudu's body, holding two small claws, and began to transmit the plot to Bai Su.

    Bai Su originally came from a future interstellar world. He is the youngest general in the empire and has a very bright future. It was even once thought that he would become the youngest marshal in the empire. However, all of this ended in a battle with the Zerg.

.In order to protect the army in the rear and the people of the empire, he finally chose to blew himself up and died with the Zerg queen. But he didn't expect that after his death, the smoke didn't disappear, and when he opened his eyes again, his soul unexpectedly came to a place called the Plane Administration.

    According to Bai Xi, the person in charge there, they are actually in a spiritual tool with thousands of small worlds. The Plane Authority is responsible for managing these small worlds, and the world he was in was just one of them.

    Bai Su was selected because of his perseverance and inherent sense of responsibility, and they hoped that he could become a member of the Plane Authority.

    According to director Bai Xi, they have suffered damage here before, which has caused loopholes in many worlds. So many taskers are needed to help patch these loopholes. Because of the different repair methods, there are many departments.
.What they hope Bai Su does is to enter the small world and help them grow into the protagonist Goldfinger, but they are persecuted to become the little poor bosses, so that they can reach the top and return to the world that has been disrupted by the rebirth. On track.

    In short, he is a goldfinger-goldfinger...

    The way to enter the small world is to find a character in the small world that will not affect the main line to replace. When it is replaced, the host's body is reshaped by the system, which can ensure that the host's soul is 100% integrated.

    Of course, those who are selected are usually dying soon. They will make deals with the Plane Authority and exchange merits with their original identities, in order to have a happy ending in the next life. Of course, there are also some who have a wish that has not yet come. They don't want merit, but only think about their wish.