9.14

Bai Su only felt heartwarming when he saw the appearance of the young man. He had never made a unilateral effort. His partner would always try his best to reward him and treat him well.

    Sitting at the dinner table, Bai Su was very moved by looking at these ordinary home-cooked dishes. He picked up his chopsticks and couldn't wait to take a bite of the rice in the bowl. It was fragrant and soft, perfect. Immediately afterwards, another piece of meat was put into his mouth, and the man's movements paused for a moment and immediately returned to normal.

    The meat slices are sweet, with a slight salty taste, but very light, almost completely overwhelmed by the sweetness. After trying other dishes, Bai Su found that every sugar and salt seemed to be reversed.

    However, although the taste of the seasoning is wrong, it can be seen that Mo Chen's cooking method is still very good, and the ingredients are also very fresh. If the sugar and salt are not reversed, it will be delicious.

.Bai Su thought that this was something his lover did for himself, even if he was willing to eat up the poison. So he still ate with big mouthfuls, and praised Mo Chen: "It tastes so good! Our family Chenchen is a genius!"

    Hearing Bai Su's words, Mo Chen showed a shy smile on his face. He finally breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and hurriedly picked up the bowl and chopsticks and ate.

    It's just that the boy's movements stopped as soon as the dish was entered.

    He made a mistake! Make a mistake about sugar and salt!

    But why does the person on the opposite side seem to have not eaten it yet, still gulping in his mouth, and praising him for the delicious and delicious food.

    The boy's still bright eyes became a little dim. Mo Chen immediately put down his chopsticks and walked over, grasping Bai Su's hand, and said sadly: "Don't eat, it's horrible."

    "It's not bad.".Bai Su calmly patted the back of his hand, took another bite of chopsticks, and then smiled at Mo Chen and said, "This is what you did for me, I'm very happy. Chenchen, thank you !"

    As Bai Su said, he leaned over and kissed Mo Chen's cheek.

    The warm touch on the cheeks made the teenager stiffen. This was the first time he had experienced the feeling of being kissed like this. It seemed that there was an electric current running through his whole body.

    He was actually shocked, and he also experienced many different kinds of drugs and various experiments in the research room, which stimulated his sensory responses.

    But the feeling of being kissed by Bai Su was still novel to him. The numbness and comfort he had never experienced made him slumped on the chair, and the joy in his heart made the corners of the boy's mouth uncontrollable.

.Looking at Bai Su who was still smiling softly to him, the young man took a few breaths, leaned over to learn the other side's appearance, and gently printed his lips on Bai Su's face.

    The other party's slightly cool cheeks pressed against his lips, and Mo Chen couldn't help but squinted his eyes, feeling that he was going to be intoxicated.

    "What are we doing?" The boy pecked and kissed Bai Su's face twice, and asked ignorantly.

    "This is a kiss, something that people who are very close can do together. You worked hard to cook for me, and I wanted to thank you, so I kissed you. Do you like me doing this to you?" Bai Su leaned over and kissed again. He took a mouthful, and whispered softly, clutching his shoulder.