7.25-26

Afterwards, Feng Chen used the unique technique of the Blood Yang Divine Art to emptied the spiritual power of these people. Let them temporarily become ordinary people, and they can't resist him at all.

    Seeing that the scene was under control, Feng Chen was relieved. Seeing that he fell to the ground before getting up, he looked at his Bai Su with a shocked expression on his face. The pain in his heart instantly spread densely.

    After all, he had reached this point. He could not hide his identity as a demon. He was discovered by Senior Brother Bai and seen by everyone. This makes him inevitable, even unable to find excuses.

    Is Brother Bai disappointed in himself? Does he regret having to hold a ceremony with him?

    Bai Su could still abandon himself if he failed to make a contract with Bai Su, this recognition made Feng Chen's whole person crazy.

.Seeing Bai Su stood up tremblingly, frowned and opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something to him. Fearing to hear any harsh words from his heart, Feng Chen fainted Bai Su to fall asleep.

    Taking a deep breath, Feng Chen felt his head buzzing. He didn't want to deal with these people by himself. Thinking of the magic cultivation under the mountain, he directly called Elder Lin and others with the sound transmission talisman, and threw these righteous monks to them.

    After the Elder Lin arrived, it was a large group of righteous monks who were all staggered and unresisted, which gave them a deeper understanding of Feng Chen's power. Being able to defeat everyone here on their own, their worship of Feng Chen reached its peak in an instant.

    Feng Chen didn't care about the excitement of these demons, but told them not to hurt people, and the people from Beidoumen must be separated from others.

.After dealing with these matters, the man picked up Bai Su and returned to their small courtyard in Danfeng. After that, he set up numerous enchantments, once again used the blood sun magic, temporarily exhausted all the spiritual power of Bai Su's body, and confirmed that he could not use spells to resist, and this awakened him.

    When Bai Suyou woke up, he found that he had returned to the big bed where he lived, and Feng Chen had also returned to his original human appearance, sitting on the side of the bed looking at him tenderly.

    The green mark on the man's forehead has disappeared, and he is still wearing a red robe, looking like a bridegroom.

    Seeing that Bai Su was awake, Feng Chen smiled at him and said, "Brother Bai, you are awake. Today is our great day. The ceremony is over and it's time for the bridal chamber."

.After that, Feng Chen pretended that nothing happened, and moved in to kiss Bai Su's lips, but Bai Su pushed them away.

    Bai Su remembered what had just happened, it was not his illusion. So now he is not in the mood to be affectionate with his lover at all, he wants to ask a clear understanding of what is going on.

    However, his action of pushing away the man made the other party misunderstood. Feng Chen's eyes instantly turned red, and the blood demon characteristics were looming in his body. It wasn't until a long time later that the man stabilized his emotions again and completely maintained his human appearance.

    Bai Su saw that the man showed a weird smile in front of his face, and the corner of the other's mouth tried to pull out a smile, but he could see that Feng Chen's eyes were crying.

    "Senior Brother Bai, do you want me too? You know I'm a demon, so do you want me?"

."Brother, do you know what makes me the most uncomfortable? I promised Leng Qiu to enter the cave of the Gorefiend in order to save you. It was dark and dangerous. Do you know how many injuries I have suffered inside? It's dead at a little bit. But I don't care, I just want you to be safe.