7.7

Looking at Feng Chen, who was bound by his clothes, Bai Su felt a little distressed. But he also knew that now is not the time to soften up.

    The change in the sweetheart was too weird, and he was even more worried about whether it would harm Feng Chen's body.

    Bai Su approached the youth cautiously, wanting to check his condition. But every time he gets closer, the other party's struggle gets harder.

    Bai Su's outer robe was a defensive vest, and for Feng Chen's current situation, he had no way to break free. But as soon as Bai Su gets closer, he will try his best to struggle.

    The youth vigorously tried to break free from the restraints, and dazzling red marks were rubbed out on his wrists, and the edges of his clothes were plunged into the flesh, but he looked completely unaware. I stretched my neck, just want to touch Bai Su.

.With this look, Bai Su was even worried that he would break his wrist in the next second!

    Bai Su had never seen such a crazy Feng Chen. In his impression, his younger brother Feng is always shy and gentle. I always blush when I see myself, not cute.

    Feng Chen now makes people scared, and makes him feel distressed.

    Bai Su worried that if the other party continued to do this, he would hurt himself. He could only hurriedly took out a meditation pill and stuffed it into Feng Chen's mouth.

    Seeing that the best pill was taken by Feng Chen, the other party quickly calmed down, closed his eyes, and seemed to have lost consciousness, Bai Su breathed a sigh of relief.

    I just wanted to give it a try. Fortunately, the Meditation Pill is still useful.

.He didn't release Feng Chen immediately. After a while, there was no response from the other party. Bai Su tentatively loosened his belt. After seeing the young man in front of him without support, he fell directly on the bed.

    The scar on his wrist was shocking, and Bai Su felt more painful than the wound on his own body.

    He lifted his sweetheart up carefully and let him lie on the pillow comfortably. Then he lowered his head and looked at Feng Chen's appearance again, and then saw that the blue veins exploded around the corner of the opponent's eyes were slowly calming down at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    The mark spreading out on the forehead is still there, but the color has become a little lighter. But compared to the original cyan, it is still obviously darkened.

    Seeing such a scene, Bai Su's eyes were a little complicated. .He subconsciously took out the ointment and put the medicine on Feng Chen's wrist, and at the same time, he penetrated the spiritual power into the young man's body and carefully checked his condition.

    Just like the conclusion he had drawn when he helped Feng Chen apply medicine, the opponent's body had no spiritual power and no spiritual roots. What just happened, it didn't seem to cause any harm to this person's body.

    Recovering now, it's more like nothing happened.

    Even because of the smoothness of the youth during this period of time, eating well and sleeping well every day, Bai Su always let him eat all kinds of fruits in the spiritual field, and the other party's body became much stronger.

    However, why Feng Chen had just become that appearance, the reason has not been found.

    Could it be that he cultivated demons when he didn't know it?

    But Feng Chen has always been an outer disciple of the Beidou Sect in the past, where can he cultivate demons?

.However, after the examination, there was no devilish energy in the young man's body, let alone any sign of cultivating devilishness.