2.12

What can I say? Who made him not only take the initiative to find a pig for this cabbage, but he was also very happy to be arched by the pig, and he wished that the pig would arch him twice more.

    No, I was accidentally strayed by Xiao Wu!

    How could their man be a pig? He was clearly a mighty tiger. Even if his lover is really a pig, that is the most handsome pig in the world!

    After discussing the cabbage and pig with Xiaowu, Bai Su's dishes have also been selected.

.Bai Su's cooking skills are actually not as good as Luo Chenyu's in his previous life, but after spending a long time with his own man, he still learned some things. Bai Su is best at barbecue in the wild.

    In the past, there were some special circumstances when marching and fighting, and he couldn't help cooking such meticulous meals. The dry food he brought with him was too long to eat, so Bai Su would personally take someone out to eat some game. So before, it was always the lover who took the lead, and he slapped it.

    But in this life, it's finally better to cook by yourself!

    Bai Su felt that feng shui took turns, and confidently let the man lay hands on him. Lu Shangchen’s vegetables are ugly. He has never done anything like this in the past, but he is very quick to get started under Bai Su’s guidance. At least the vegetables he cuts now are better than those he cut out when he started cooking by himself. too much.

.Both of them are hungry now, and Bai Su does not plan to make particularly complicated dishes, a very simple stir-fried pork with sauerkraut and a plate of shredded cabbage.

    I wanted to have a slice of boiled pork, but considering that my lover needs to avoid the injury, Bai Su changed it to vinegared pork slices. The cooked food they brought can also be cut into a plate, and when a pot of rice is simmered, theirs Even if the dinner is completely finished.

    Seeing Bai Su quickly prepared a delicious dinner, Lu Shangchen was surprised. He didn't expect that the young master did not seem to touch the water, but the food was cooked so well. He is determined that he must study hard, improve his cooking skills, and take care of the people he likes in all aspects.

    Putting the food on the table, Lu Shangchen eagerly wanted to feed it again. But at this juncture, Bai Su didn't want people to wait on him. This person forgot about himself as soon as he took care of him. .You can't eat one by one and hungry one by one.

    Therefore, Bai Suli arrogantly refused the other party's feed, ignoring the man's accusing eyes, and the fragrant eating.

    Reluctantly, Lu Shangchen picked up his chopsticks to pick up dishes. A chopsticks fried pork with sauerkraut is in the mouth. The sauerkraut is sour and refreshing. It is specially fried with meat oil boiled with fatty meat. The taste is very fragrant. The vinegar pork slices are seasoned just right, and the slices are tender and smooth.

    My little master’s cooking skills are so good!

    The man admired in his heart, and ate his mouthful, wishing to swallow his tongue in his stomach.

    Lu Shangchen's food was so enthusiastic that he added food twice in one breath, and Bai Su also added it once. The two big men ate all these four dishes plus a pot of rice.

    After he had eaten and drank enough, Bai Su touched his chubby belly and slumped on the sofa with contentment.

.The man took the strawberries out of the refrigerator very thoughtfully, washed them and put them in front of Bai Su.

    Although he was full, but the strawberry was big and red, Bai Su couldn't help but took a bite. Fresh strawberries are crunchy, sweet and juicy, so it's great to eat in winter.

    He hurriedly stuffed one into Lu Shangchen's mouth and asked him to taste it quickly. There are delicious things to share with people you like!

    After all, Bai Su did not withstand the temptation. He didn't have any place in his stomach, so he ate strawberries and got awkward. In the end, Lu Shangchen sat down beside him, helplessly rubbing his stomach.

    But when he glanced at the man whose stomach was rounded up from eating too much, Bai Su didn't feel embarrassed anymore.

    He patted Lu Shangchen's belly, and Bai Su said with a serious face: "Baby, you look like you are pregnant with my baby!".