8.6

After taking a bite of the barbecue, Kuma Tsuna couldn't stop, and he refused all the food that Cangqi next to him showed.

    After gorging on his belly, Xiong Gang realized what he had done.

    There was a guilty conscience in my heart, but when I saw Wu Chen who was eating the soup that Bai Su had fed, I suddenly felt that it was not a big deal.

    I should be like my father, what happened to something to eat? These people are enemies, so they should eat their food so that they have nothing to eat!

    So next, there was an extra small squad of the rice bucket card in the winged snake country's mission team.

.Xiong Gang was also very worried about Wu Chen’s safety at the beginning. After a few days, he found that Bai Su took good care of the people. He also gave Wu Chen good medicine to keep his adoptive father on the battlefield. The deteriorating and inflamed wound has improved significantly, so I feel relieved.

    Seeing this situation, Xiong Gang resolutely chose to follow Bai Su and the others resolutely, resolutely not to leave the team, and tried hard to consume the rations brought by the people in the mission. This directly resulted in Cangqi having to go out to hunt twice before returning to the Wing Snake Nation.

    Although the journey back here was delayed for a long time than when it came, the mood of the winner was different, not to mention that the group of people was about to arrive in their own country, and many people were cheered up.

.But I didn't expect that on the day before arriving in the royal city, there was a sudden pouring rain, and a group of people had to stop driving temporarily and stopped in a cave.

    These days, Wu Chen's legs have improved a lot, and he can even walk with a limping. People can't help but sigh the orcs' powerful healing ability. Bai Su felt very happy, but it was a pity that men still had many inconveniences in life because they couldn't see.

    At night, the rain outside was getting stronger and stronger, and with the sound of the slamming rain, everyone rested much earlier than before. Maybe it's because I'm close to my own country, and I feel a lot more at ease in my heart.

    The cave they found this time was very small. Fortunately, there were several caves nearby, enough for them to rest separately. .Bai Su specially encircled the drier part of the cave where he and Wu Chen rested and threw a thick cushion, hoping that the man could rest more comfortably.

    At night, Bai Su went to sleep quietly, but he woke up suddenly at midnight. In the subconscious, he felt something was wrong, opened his eyes, and Wu Chen was no longer there.

    The other party didn't make any noise, and slipped away from under his nose. Is it really too early to feel relieved?

    Sniffing in the air with his nose, the man’s residual smell has faded a bit, and he should have been away for a while. It was raining heavily outside, and the smell was washed away by the rain.

    Bai Su hurriedly found a cave next to him. In order to keep out the cold, most of the people became beasts. At this moment, a little panda is sticking to the arms of the giant wolf, using the wolf's tail as a pillow, sleeping soundly. .The panda snoring can be heard from far away.

    It seems that Xiong Gang did not do it. Could it be that Wu Chen left by himself?

    Thinking of this, Bai Su frowned. He didn't disturb the other people in his sleep, he walked out of the cave directly, and unfolded his mental power in the heavy rain.