9.8

The young man felt very upset, but he was not able to show up, so he could only pick up some small stones and shoot them out quietly, piercing the joints of the zombies rushing towards Bai Su, and helping Bai Su to solve the problem more easily and quickly. Trouble.

    Fortunately, even if the zombies here evolved, they would not be their opponents with abilities above level three. After spending some time successfully solving the besieging zombies, Bai Su glanced at the direction where the teenager was hiding, with a smile in his eyes.

    As for the others, of course they don't know what really happened, but they just feel that Qu Qingshu's success is more than failure. Life and death have to follow, and the result is to make trouble. She stopped, and they even improved the efficiency of beating zombies.

.Bai Su asked Fangchi to collect the crystal nuclei in the heads of the few high-level zombies. After wiping them, they divided the points on the spot, and then went to deal with Qu Qingshu who was thrown into the warehouse. Seeing the woman just fainted, it didn't matter much, and no one wanted to wake her up.

    They simply put Qu Qingshu back into the car, locked the door, and started searching in various warehouses on their own.

    Fortunately, they found several very large trucks in the pharmaceutical factory, which just happened to help them transport a large amount of medicines and equipment back. Those survivors found in the mall can easily be brought back to Pingcheng base by truck.

    Bai Su and Xue Mingjie went to a certain laboratory to carry equipment together, but after a while, Xue Mingjie was stunned.

.He turned his head and looked at a pot of fire-red plants placed on the windowsill in the room. It was clear that more than a year had passed since the end of the Ming Dynasty, and there were no people alive here. No one should take care of this plant. But the flowers in that potted plant bloomed very beautifully, showing no signs of decay at all.

    Xue Mingjie looked at the pot of plants and swallowed, but inexplicably, he thought the flowers seemed to be delicious.

    Walking forward uncontrollably, the young man stroked the petals. When he reacted, he had already picked off the whole flower and held it in his mouth.

    Bai Su was standing next to him, fiddling with the equipment, turning his head to see the male lead raised his eyebrows.

    As soon as he arrived in the room, he realized that it was a mutant plant, but he had no interest in obtaining that plant Bai Su. Sure enough, it was a chance for the hero.

.Xue Mingjie noticed that Bai Su was watching him, only to realize how strange his behavior was. Three mouthfuls and two swallowed the plant. The young man blushed when he thought that he had done such a strange thing in front of others.

    "I, I don't know why I want to eat this thing, I just inexplicably thought it seemed delicious."

    Xue Mingjie quickly explained as if he was afraid that Bai Su would treat himself as a neuropathy.

    Bai Su nodded when he heard the words: "If you really want to eat it, then eat it, maybe it's good for you. There are many animals and plants that mutate in the last days. Maybe that flower is very similar to yours."

    Xue Mingjie heard Bai Su say this and smiled awkwardly when he looked at the other side's indifferent appearance. As if confirming the other party's words, he really felt as if a wave of power emerged in his body, although it was slow, it made him feel extremely comfortable.
.The male protagonist's heart was overjoyed, thinking that there is really something in this world. However, he didn't care much about this juncture, and immediately afterwards he continued to carry the instruments and medicines with great enthusiasm.