1.17

Bai Su didn't enter the Prince's Mansion at the beginning, and took another team of people to guard outside. He managed to get rid of two or three caught fish, making sure he entered here without fail.

    As for the Bai family members who were sent over, their faces were all covered with face towels. It was Tian Chi who pulled down the face towel while handling the matter, and Luo Chenyu confirmed that this person was him.

    Bai Su smiled and nodded at Luo Chenyu before turning his head to Tian Chi and said, "How's it going?"

    Tian Chi heard this with a handsome face tangled together, and said annoyed: "Master, these people are dead men. There is no evidence on them, but the few who did not die at the beginning all took poison and committed suicide, and they did not leave behind. Live."

    This situation was within Bai Su's expectation. Since he was a dead man, he would naturally not leave any clues on his body. .Although the eldest prince was a little impulsive this time, he was still doing things neatly.

    "Master, how do you deal with these corpses?" Tian Chi asked, looking at Bai Su in front of him.

    When Bai Su heard the words, the corner of his mouth was hooked: "Since someone wants to assassinate the three princes of the dynasty, it is natural to find Jing Zhaofu Yin for such a big matter.

    Collect the team and leave a few with high martial arts skills. If you ask, I would say that the king went to Anguo Hou's Mansion to find Old Hou Ye for a drink. When he came back, he passed the three princes' mansion and met someone who dared to assassinate him, so he helped him. "

    Tian Chi left here quickly after getting the order, Luo Chenyu watched Bai Su's orderly instructions with scorching eyes, and inexplicable emotions agitated in his heart.

.Bai Su saw Luo Chenyu's stunned look, thinking that the other party was frightened, patted him on the shoulder, and said with relief: "Zichen, rest assured, I will take care of you. It's late at night, and I will send you back. Rest in the room."

    Luo Chenyu lowered his eyes and nodded lightly, without rejecting Bai Su. Only when two people arrived at the door of the bedroom, Luo Chenyu grabbed Bai Su who wanted to leave, dragged him into the room and quickly closed the door.

    The warm body covered him, and Bai Su, who was tightly hugged by the man, was a little dazed.

    "Brother Bai..." Luo Chenyu said softly, his voice hoarse and unspeakable.

    Bai Su thought that Luo Chenyu was a literati no matter how strategizing he was. He hadn't seen blood much, perhaps this time he was really scared. He didn't push the person away, and patted him on the shoulder, comforting him silently.

.After a while, Luo Chenyu said with difficulty: "Brother Bai, you have found Jing Zhaoyin again for this shot. Even if the emperor doesn't doubt it, but in Luo Bojian's eyes, you really stand with me. , We are going to become a mortal enemy with him."

    Bai Su heard this and said with a chuckle: "I and he are enemies. He was not the only one who calculated before. Besides, Zichen and I were on one side? Zichen and I are close friends and the most important people. ."

    The most important person?

    Luo Chenyu repeated Bai Su's words in his heart, took a deep breath, blinked, and resisted the soreness in the corners of his eyes.