5.3-4

Hearing what Wang Guanshi said, the big man glanced at Bu Chenxiao's lively appearance, couldn't help swallowing, and had to admit that the other party was right. Only unwilling to change their grasp to help, the two cautiously led people out of here.

    If someone sees it, they will find that the beauty's legs are weak and weak, so she can barely even stand and can't walk on her own.

    In this way, Bu Chenxiao was taken back to the Oiran’s room by the two big guys and threw it on the bed.

    Lying on the collapsed bed, the man reluctantly sat up and looked at the furnishings in the room, his eyes full of irony.

    All the furnishings in the room are extremely luxurious, even the quilt on the quilt is embroidered by the best embroiderer in Phoenix, stitch by stitch, just to be worthy of his oiran's identity.

    "Ah!"

.With a sneer, Bu Chenxiao never thought that the leader of his dignified Xuanlong Sect, who claims to be the number one martial artist in the world, would actually follow the way of the villain when he was practicing, to such a degree. After being taken into this flower house, he was forced to put on a woman's dress and auction it as an oiran.

    Now he has lost all his martial arts, he is still drugged, and he can only be slaughtered. But even so, he could not be willing to be humiliated.

    Fortunately, these people don't know that because of his appearance, he deliberately did drug training when he was young. The effect of Ruanjinsan has been somewhat resolved, and he has recovered a little bit of strength.

    It's just that there is a special incense that has been ignited in the room, and it is mixed with love potions, which are commonly used in the rooms of Xianlin Building. Generally, the love potions in this kind of incense are not too strong, and are mainly used for amusement.

.However, this incense had a very bad effect on the current Bu Chen Xiao, making his body softer and uncontrollable.

    The man tremblingly stretched out his hand, uncovered a piece of broken porcelain that had been secretly hidden from under his mattress, and held it tightly in his hand.

    Then he lay down quietly and waited for the moment when Li Gongzi entered the room and tried to make a mistake, he would hit him at the right time. He doesn't have much strength left, so he must be spot on this time, and directly insert the piece of porcelain into the opponent's throat.

    At this moment, Li Zhuo was walking towards this side under the leadership of his subordinates with a face full of spring breeze. Just as he walked up the stairs, he was blocked by a guard. He didn't care at first, but dodged from the left and right to find that the other party was still in front of him, only to realize that the other party was blocking him on purpose.

.Li Zhu then raised his head and glared at him. He saw the person in front of him dressed as a guard. The fat on his face trembled. He said with an unkind expression: "Who are you? A slave dare to stop me."

    Just after he finished speaking, he saw that the guard stepped aside, and from behind him walked out a young man with a refined temperament in a moon-white robe.

    The young man played with two green jade walnuts and raised his eyelids to him and said: "It doesn't matter who it is, but the emperor must be interested in knowing how a prince from a prefect can live in this flower house. It's a big deal."

    Although Li Zhu is not learning and skillful, he still likes to cause trouble, but he still has some eyesight, otherwise he would not be able to live unharmed until now.