9.21

In response to Wu Xinrui's request, Bai Su's face remained unchanged, and he replied: "Our Pingcheng base did find a pharmaceutical factory on the outskirts of City A before, but in fact not many medicines were brought back.

    It has been so long since the end of the world, and most of the drugs in the pharmaceutical factory have been removed by people. When we went there, there were still a large number of high-level zombies nearby, and we needed to avoid them and get supplies, so the medicines we got back were naturally limited.

    But since the leaders of the Anping base have arrived and spoke in person, we will certainly not sit idly by and will try our best to give you some medicine to support you. "

    When everyone at the Pingcheng base heard this, their expressions were a bit solemn, but the faces of the people at Anping base became proud. I just feel that with the power of their base, sure enough, Pingcheng base dare not neglect.

    "Oh? Then I don't know how much the white leader points out.".Wu Xinrui curled her lips and asked Bai Suo.

    "There are always two or three boxes."

    Bai Su's tone was downplayed, but the smiles on the faces of those people at the Anping base instantly solidified. This time the people who changed to the Pingcheng base had to resist laughing out loud.

    "What do you mean, such a large base, just take out two or three boxes of medicine for us, do you want to send a beg?" A supernatural person standing behind Wu Xinrui glared at Bai Su angrily.

    Bai Su just glanced at the man indifferently: "Don't be too arrogant, say this in front of your base leader, I'm afraid it's not very good."

    "What are you talking about!" The man naturally heard that Bai Su was scolding himself, and he wanted to do it in a desperate mood, but Wu Xinrui held it down.

.There was still a smile on Wu Xinrui's face, but at this moment the smile seemed unbearable to reveal a bit of hideousness. The man gritted his teeth and said to Bai Su, "Thank you for his generosity, then."

    Bai Su knew that the people at the Anping base were irritated. But he didn't care. Thinking about these people's placement of so many lurking supernatural powers outside, he didn't plan to let them go. Since the opponent will attack them no matter what, then you don't need to be polite to the enemy.

    "Okay, so are there anything else you are going to visit this time?" Bai Su asked casually.

    "There is really something very important!" Wu Xinrui's expression suddenly became serious.

."Anping base recently received a message that someone is about to develop a drug that can fight the zombie virus. It is said that the research institute is located in a basement not far from City A."

    "Oh, there is such a thing?" Bai Su said.

    Wu Xinrui nodded: "The source of the news is absolutely reliable. It is said that the principal of the institute is a university professor with the surname Wu. Professor Wu is an expert in viruses and medicine. After the end of the world, he hid with his team. Intensively study the solution to the zombie virus.

    Previously, no results were achieved, so other bases were not notified. But recently we received news that Professor Wu has made a huge breakthrough. It's just that his laboratory is unfortunately besieged by zombies and is now in danger.

    City A is the closest to the Pingcheng base, so you have the most control when you act. .Professor Wu is the hope of the end times, we must rescue him! "