9.23 [End]

Elder Tu and his people stood not far behind Mo Chen, looking at Bai Su with malicious eyes. Qu Qingshu was also a victor, scorning everyone.

    Seeing the gestures of Old Man Tu and Qu Qingshu, no one knows that they have become Wu Xinrui's accomplices.

    Qi Yao seemed to be in danger when he saw Mo Chen, even if he saw the opponent's skill, but the appearance of the boy was too deceptive, he still couldn't help frowning.

    Even Bai Su felt very surprised, because he had made sufficient preparations before leaving. He has changed the guards of the base. He has told them before that if someone wants to capture the base, they don't need to resist, and they can surrender directly to ensure that no one is injured.

    Some people who might be treated as hostages were given to Baiyou Xilai for placement, and they are now in a safe place.

.As for Mo Chen, he naturally told the other party that he needed to hide temporarily today, and asked him to go to Old Man Bai's place last night, why he was still caught by them now.

    The speed of Bai Su and others returning from saving lives was too fast, and Wu Xinrui and others hadn't noticed their movements. As for Mo Chen, he returned home after Bai Su left, and Master Tu had long been unable to restrain him and sent someone to arrest him.

    When the people at Anping Base thought they had taken this place smoothly, before they had time to do anything further, Bai Su and the others rushed back, so Mo Chen was the only one in front of them at this moment.

    Bai Su understands Mo Chen's strength. Although he is not too worried that something will happen to him, he still feels frustrated when he sees his lover being kidnapped.

    Then he said with a cold expression: "U Xinrui, what are you doing?.It seems that the so-called request for material support and rescue of Professor Wu are all false. "

    Wu Xinrui heard this and looked at Professor Wu who was standing behind the team with Wu Xiaotong, smiled and shook his head: "How can it be said that it is fake? Haven't people been rescued by you? Besides, the supplies of Pingcheng Base We really need it, so here I also want to thank the white leader for his generosity and willingness to give up the entire Pingcheng base and merge it into the Anping base."

    When the people in Pingcheng Base heard these words, they all glared at Wu Xinrui, and Bai Su also took a step forward with a cold face. I saw Wu Xinrui hurriedly raised his hand and said: "White boss, you'd better not act rashly. You must know that your beloved dear is in our hands now, and our supernatural powers may break him accidentally. Slender neck!"

.As he said, the person who watched Mochen also laughed badly, and reached out his hand very obscenely to touch the boy's white and tender cheeks.

    Bai Su's eyes sharpened when he saw it, and the next second he sent out an ice cone, which directly pierced the man's wrist.

    He has done such tricks in the past.

    Bai Su's movements were very sudden, and Mo Chen's heartbeat instantly accelerated when he saw his sweetheart's maintenance of him. I just think that the person I like is too cool and charming. The one that made him jumped wildly, and even forgot to do the reaction he just wanted to do.

    Wu Xinrui's heart was tight when he saw Bai Su's skills. He thought that after experiencing the fierce battle to rescue Professor Wu, these people should have little strength. But looking at it now, Bai Su is really capable.

.He simply came to Mo Chen's side quickly, directly covered his body with the tempered ability, and then clamped Mo Chen's shoulders and threatened: "Don't be ignorant of what is good or bad, are you not afraid of what I really do to him? ?"