8.16

It has to be said that the arrival of these people is nothing short of sleepiness and pillows for Bai Su.

    Wu Chen doesn't need to be rescued. What's more troublesome now is that he doesn't know how to tell those people, and he doesn't understand where Heifang is hidden. He can't find someone to explain.

    It seems that I can only wait until I understand and find a chance to act, and they must not let them destroy the hard-won relationship between him and Bai.

    Bai Su looked at Wu Chen, who was obviously absent-minded, presumably still worried about this matter. Bai Su didn't know that Hei Ya had agreed with Wu Chen, and that he would do something the next night.

    Whatever they discussed, Bai Su didn't believe that his lover would not leave him. So the rest of the matter is left to him.

    Thinking of this, Bai Su hooked the corners of his lips, leaned over and put his arms around Wu Chen's neck, and kissed his sweetheart's lips.

.Seeing the man who kissed his lover actively, the man's eyes were full of strong love. Responding positively, the two spent another lingering and warm night together.

    After making friends with Wu Chen, looking at his sleeping lover, Bai Su only communicated with 555 in the sea of ​​knowledge, allowing the system to find the group of people.

    In the dead of night, Bai Su secretly left the room and came to the neighborhood where the group of people was hiding. He easily magnified his senses with mental power and overheard most of their plans.

    When I understood everything, I left quietly, returned to the room and continued to hug and sleep with my lover.

    The next morning, Bai Su woke up and washed with Wu Chen as usual, and then had a sweet breakfast.

    While drinking the broth, he said casually to Wu Chen, "By the way, my dear, I forgot to say..I may not be able to come back tonight. There are some things in the army to deal with. I guess I won’t be able to come back until tomorrow morning at the earliest. "

    Wu Chen immediately shocked when he heard Bai Su's words, if men would be lost in the past. But thinking of what would happen tonight, Bai Su didn't come back just to give him a chance to explain to his brothers, so he nodded quickly and agreed.

    Seeing Wu Chen's appearance, Bai Su raised his eyebrows, smiled and added: "If I can, I will come back soon, I will miss you."

    After speaking, he dropped a kiss on the man's cheek, then turned and left.

    Wu Chen stood at the gate of the courtyard and looked at Bai Su's back for a long time, his face full of gentleness. If he let his former subordinates see the appearance of his boss, this little daughter-in-law, they would probably drop their jaws in shock.

.In the evening, Bai Su did not come back. Wu Chen anxiously waited for Heiya and others in the yard.

    At midnight, there really was a noise near the yard.

    Several familiar figures soon appeared in front of them. When they saw Wu Chen, their faces were all excited. Hei Fang didn't lie to them. Their boss's injuries really improved, and even his eyes were restored. NS.

    "Let's go, the people outside are ready to respond!" one of them said eagerly.

    But Wu Chen shook his head: "I won't go with you."

    "Boss, don't worry, even if the people of the Winged Snake Nation really want to be held accountable, we can kill them without admitting it. Can you not always sacrifice yourself for others, and think more about yourself!"