4.15-16

Ling Yanchen nodded lightly, he thought so too, if the white trace of women's clothing had already made him feel that his posture and appearance were in line with his liking. After the other party changed into menswear, he was more moved than ever.

    There seems to be something that has been a little offensive, and at this moment it becomes a fit.

    There was a thought in his heart that was ready to come out, but it was always so bad that Ling Yanchen frowned slightly. I just can't think of it, so I can only stop thinking about it for the time being.

    Bai Su's stature was not low originally, his appearance combined with this strong outfit really looked very handsome. Sitting next to Ling Yanchen, Bai Su shook the man's hand and smiled brightly at him.

    When Ling Yanchen saw that smile, he only felt that his heartbeat was so fast that even his eardrums could hear the sound of his heart beating. .After taking a deep breath, he turned his head and looked out the window.

    Seeing his lover's red earlobe, Bai Su smiled. Even if he was dressed up, he was vaccinated first.

    Anping Houfu was located in a good location, not far from the temple fair. After the carriage stopped, Shumo took the wheelchair that had been prepared. Ling Yanxi got out of the carriage first, and Bai Su went to Ling Yanchen's side, and logically picked up the person from the carriage.

    Although Ling Yanchen could already walk a few steps slowly with his legs now, he still couldn't compare with ordinary people and caused a lot of inconvenience. Bai Su came to hug him every day to get out of bed and go out.

.Ling Yanchen was still unwilling at first. During this time, the relationship between the two people has become more and more intimate. Bai Su has done a lot of things like this. Ling Yanchen will even subconsciously reach out to hug Bai Su’s neck. He has to say that habit is a terrible thing. .

    When the man got into the wheelchair under the car and put on the drapery, he realized that there was Ling Yanxi beside him.

    Seeing his little sister looking at them curiously, Ling Yanchen's face blushed. Fortunately, there was a layer of veil on the outside of the hat, which made people unable to see his appearance. Otherwise, I'm afraid he will make a big blush.

    With a light cough, Ling Yanchen could only pretend to be indifferent and said: "Let's go, let's go shopping around."

    Ling Yanxi nodded hurriedly when she heard the words, but she didn't expect her siblings to get along like this in private. But for these things, she'd better talk less. .Sneaking and aiming at the surrounding stalls, his attention was instantly distracted.

    The little girl is now at a playful age, looking at the objects on the stalls, she is quickly attracted. Run over and choose, take a look.

    Bai Su pushed the wheelchair and followed behind her. A few people strolled around for a while, looked at a lot of stalls, and bought a lot of small things.

    Ling Yanxi was so happy. This was the first time in her memory that she went to a temple fair with her brother. She was busy having fun, and she turned around and bumped into the person next to her.

    When I looked up, I saw that the other party was a tall young woman. The woman was wearing a long cyan dress, her appearance was cold and refined, and her phoenix eyes looked like a deep pool.

.Ling Yanxi stared blankly. She felt that she had never seen such a beautiful woman. She blushed and froze for a while before remembering to apologize to the person opposite.