6.22 [End]

But as Bai Su said, at least he still has good memories. He looked at the secretly photographed Bai Su on the phone screen and smiled in the sunset.

    Yuan Chenfeng gently stroked the photo, he felt that he was lucky, at least he really had it. He knew that apart from Bai Su, no one would walk into his heart in this life.

    In the next week, the man seemed to have returned to the past. I still live as usual every day, taking care of the fields and having fun with my daughter.

    Only he knew how much he missed Bai Su in his heart. In his spare time, he always stayed in the house where he and Bai Su lived together, always feeling that the breath of that person still remained in the air.

    Although he can still receive messages or calls from Bai Su every day, the time is always short, even getting shorter and shorter, and the other party seems to be very busy.

.Yuan Chenfeng thought, they are not people living in one world. Maybe after a long time, Bai Su will realize that he is not the person who suits him best.

    After another few days, the man had not received Bai Su's news or phone calls for two consecutive days.

    Bai Su said that he has very important things to do, so he has to take a plane to travel far away. There is no way to contact him on the plane. The other party had already greeted him at random, and Yuan Chenfeng inevitably still felt uneasy.

    If you care about a person too much, you will think too much. He is always thinking, is it possible to wake up from his dream?

    On this day, when Yuan Chenfeng was standing in the field thinking wildly, and even forgot his farm work, Yuan Xiaoxi suddenly ran back in a hurry.

    Seeing his daughter's panic, the man immediately dropped his hoe and greeted him. .I saw the little girl rushing into his arms, her eyes were red, and golden peas fell out of her eyes.

    Daughters rarely cry so miserably. Yuan Chenfeng is a little anxious. He heard Yuan Xiaoxi cry to him and say: "Dad, is Dad Bai going to marry someone else?"

    "Why do you say that suddenly?" Yuan Chenfeng's face changed when he heard the words.

    "Dad, didn't you and Dad Bai tell me before that Dad Bai will also be my father in the future, will he always take care of me like my mother?"

    Yuan Chenfeng nodded and heard Yuan Xiaoxi tell him what had just happened.

    It turned out that when the little girl was playing with Miao Miao, the mother Miao Miao on the side suddenly said while watching the entertainment news, saying that the white emperor who came to our village to record a variety show two days ago is likely to be married soon. It's really unpredictable, I didn't expect it to be so fast!

.It is reported that the actor said that a press conference will be held in two days, which should be to tell everyone a big event in public. There is no official news, but someone from the studio revealed that it has a lot to do with the personal life and future of the actor. Basically, he stared at the real hammer.

    Also, the makeup artist who was in the same crew with the actor revealed that he had seen the white actor and others have intimate behavior before, and there was a hickey on his neck. Everyone is speculating about who the white actress is in the announcement of the love affair this time, and the targets are all targeted at the actresses who are cooperating with the actress.

    When Yuan Chenfeng heard Yuan Xiaoxi's words, his head was dumbfounded. He also hurriedly took out his mobile phone to search for information on the Internet. Although there was no official announcement, many people were talking about it.