4.1-2 Chongxi fierce wife

Bai Su and Yan Shengchen lived happily together for more than 60 years before leaving this world in an embrace.

    In this life, they still lived very satisfactorily, and it can even be said to be wonderful. With a lively person like Lu Junfeng by their side, it is difficult for them to live a plain life.

    After they were together for more than ten years, when Bai Su and his lover were successful in their careers, they had a pivotal reputation throughout China, and the original owner's mother once came to the door and cried out that he wanted to get a share of the pie.

    At that time, the woman had already been abandoned by her husband because of loan sharking, and she was in embarrassment.

    Bai Su helped her pay off the debt, but he would not care about her anymore. She still wanted to be entangled, and she didn't need Bai Su to take action, so Yan Shengchen easily handled it.

    Bai Su's ultimate goal in the small world is to live a happy life with his lover, so they retired very early. .When I got older, I even started to travel around, sometimes with Lu Junfeng and his wife, on all the beautiful corners of the world.

    Returning to the system space again, Bai Su lay on the familiar bed in the wooden house with his eyes closed and rested. He could feel that after leaving the small world, his mental power had recovered a lot. Although I don't know why, it is always a good thing.

    When he opened his eyes, Bai Su found that there were a lot of furnishings in this room. They are all familiar to him, the souvenirs they bought and placed in various places in the last world.

    Now, these identical souvenirs appeared in this wooden house, bringing Bai Su full of memories. Although knowing that these were reproduced, Bai Su was still moved by 555's thoughtfulness.

.Looking at his little chinchilla standing on the edge of the table with sullen eyes, Bai Su walked over quickly, touched its head, and whispered, "Xiao Wu, thank you."

    "You're welcome, dear host, I also hope you can be happy!" My Neighbor Totoro twisted the fleshy body, and said embarrassedly.

    "Host, your mission in the previous world was also very well completed. In the next small world, I have already obtained some information in advance. I suggest that the host exchange points for Bao Ming Dan and Jian Gu San. However, the prices of these two drugs are relatively high. A total of two thousand points are required. Do you choose to redeem?"

    "Bao Ming Pill and Jian Gu San? Is there something wrong with my body in the next world?" Bai Su asked.

    555 shook his head when he heard this, and Bai Su felt tight when he saw this. If it's not that you have a problem, it's your lover who is in trouble. .After spending several worlds together, Bai Su still trusts the system, so he exchanged all the points he got from the previous world for medicine without even thinking about it.

    There is still space in the grid, you can choose an item from the last small world to store. After thinking about it, Bai Su simply exchanged his lover's favorite black shirt and left it in the space.

    So as long as he returns to the system to take a rest, he can wear it on his body. Although the shirt was a little bigger and not a perfect fit, Bai Su felt that the person's body temperature and breath still remained on it as he stroked the familiar clothes, which made him feel particularly at ease.

    He bought it for Yan Shengchen not long after they got married. Although he bought a lot of clothes for him in the follow-up, this one is the one that his lover likes the most. Said that this is the first piece of clothing he bought for him, which is of great commemorative value and has been carefully kept.